Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle United - 7/1/23 @ 6pm - FA Cup (BBC One)

HaydnNUFC

45 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Hello Newcastle fans. We are excited to play a big club today...

14 unbeaten for us so don't expect an easy game ?

Watch out for the pace and power of dele bash in the middle....Callum Peterson's demonic running around..

And Josh windass who just scored a hatrick whilst looking grumpy..

Good luck today, hopefully a good game. Two unbeaten teams and sure it’ll be a class atmosphere so it has everything in place to be a great occasion.

I’m proper looking forward to it. Don’t have that nervousness in my stomach that I do for the Leicester cup game or league games, feels like the pressure is off and hopefully we get to see Isak. If we lose it isn’t the end of the world, as much as I don’t want it to happen. 

1 hour ago, Toonjam88 said:

Think all teams have them especially when anyone can make money from having YouTube channels so they chat shit to get people to watch them

Baz is launching an 'exclusive' at 5pm. In case he looks at this message or owt, I won't go into specifics, but it's a load of bollocks. I got him to tweet some utter shite a while back too.

16 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Good luck today, hopefully a good game. Two unbeaten teams and sure it’ll be a class atmosphere so it has everything in place to be a great occasion.

I’m proper looking forward to it. Don’t have that nervousness in my stomach that I do for the Leicester cup game or league games, feels like the pressure is off and hopefully we get to see Isak. If we lose it isn’t the end of the world, as much as I don’t want it to happen. 

I hope we can compete.. I have a feeling it will be a positive game with good football..

Our big forward Michael Smith is a Georgie and his whole family are massive Newcastle fan's. So he will be desperate to impress..

Goodluck 

3 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

I hope we can compete.. I have a feeling it will be a positive game with good football..

Our big forward Michael Smith is a Georgie and his whole family are massive Newcastle fan's. So he will be desperate to impress..

Goodluck 

What's your opinion of Moore?

50 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Goodluck 

I’ll be watching with a load of Wednesday fans and they said the same about Smith. I think Bannan is a big miss for you though and whilst we don’t have the best record against Wednesday in recent history I think we’ve enough in the squad to make light work of this. Saint-Maximin in particular I think will be well up for this game.

3 hours ago, Ravenwednesday said:

Hello Newcastle fans. We are excited to play a big club today...

14 unbeaten for us so don't expect an easy game ?

Watch out for the pace and power of dele bash in the middle....Callum Peterson's demonic running around..

And Josh windass who just scored a hatrick whilst looking grumpy..

Good luck. Hope it's a good game with the Toon coming out on top of course!

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

What's your opinion of Moore?

I think he has done an outstanding job.. changing the culture of the club.creating a brilliant atmosphere,and encouraging attacking football.

We also play a weird back three with two full backs and one centre half.. innovative.

10 minutes ago, Ravenwednesday said:

I think he has done an outstanding job.. changing the culture of the club.creating a brilliant atmosphere,and encouraging attacking football.

We also play a weird back three with two full backs and one centre half.. innovative.

Looking forward to seeing your lads play. Looks like you guys are in the hunt for promotion this year.

Edited by McDog