Sheffield Wednesday vs. Newcastle United - 7/1/23 @ 6pm - FA Cup (BBC One)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Murphy and Ritchie. Nauseating.

Pls win.

Ritchie admittedly is a surprise but Murphy was was always going to play and he's got enough to pull something out the bag against L1 teams.

Ritchie :) Jeez thought he'd played his last game. Shame about ASM hopefully it's nothing but silly rumours but pleased we get to see the return of Isak. Fingers crossed the lad can get good minutes with no issues. 

Obviously it's forced due to the lack of options but Christ, Longstaff and Joelinton must surely be reaching a breaking point? Especially if they both play against Leicester too. Hopefully we're in a position tonight to withdraw them both before too long. 

Accepting that the rotated team is a needs must; quite pleased to see Ritchie in a way. Be nice if he were to play well and score before getting a good move away this month. 

3 hours ago, King HTT III said:

Always liked Sheff Wed, we were working near their stadium the other day. Big club who shouldn’t be in L1. Good luck today, but I obviously hope for a Toon win. If you’re going enjoy your evening.

Aye, I like them as well. They have a good loud fan base as well. I’m an ideal world they would be in the Premier League, disgusting that no one has taken them over and invested in them.