Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, Newcastle Fan said:

An attacking player who didn't score or assist yet he walked out of that game a fucking hero.

We have two wingers who graft their bollocks off every match. Priceless.

Proving me immeasurably wrong. There's gonna be nothing left of him by season's end, he's running so hard.

Hope he gets a game off soon. Won some crucial fouls second half too. Class.

2 minutes ago, Beren said:

Proving me immeasurably wrong. There's gonna be nothing left of him by season's end, he's running so hard.

Hope he gets a game off soon. Won some crucial fouls second half too. Class.

He gets Sunday off 😂

13 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Epitomises everything that we’re about. Will retire a club legend. 

Unsung hero tonight. That's exactly why we chased his signature. I hope the Everton fans who chased him out of the club were watching when he pumped up the crowd in the opening minutes to set the tone.

The way he chases and hounds the defenders is unbelievable. I have no idea how he does this for 90 minutes! Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that he gets Sunday off completely with the amount of minutes he has already. 

37 minutes ago, CPL said:

The way he chases and hounds the defenders is unbelievable. I have no idea how he does this for 90 minutes! Maybe it's a blessing in disguise that he gets Sunday off completely with the amount of minutes he has already. 

I thought that. Think it’s going to be quite a tired slower paced game with our efforts last night and West Ham only getting back from Germany on Friday morning.

22 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

I thought that. Think it’s going to be quite a tired slower paced game with our efforts last night and West Ham only getting back from Germany on Friday morning.

We’re battle hardened not battle weary. We’ve just beaten Man City and Paris Saint Ger fucking main. Let’s do these “soft southern shandy supping bastards” ‘narl :indi:

IMG_4048.thumb.jpeg.5e0bae1599ca6e58f1117da52ff09a55.jpeg

IMG_4050.thumb.jpeg.d14bb557486605805411a1301669a6f1.jpeg

IMG_2753.jpeg.0c5dd6667177ecd33db108ea38d11540.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.a96141a547b34b98ab5c48a6f965080e.jpeg

Edited by PauloGeordio

Must be pinching himself. Wins international tournament, gets rated player of that tournament, has fans singing his name every game, plays at San Siro, involved in a PL 8-0  City, beating Man City, and then last night. It’s only 9 months since he was being chased down/confronted by his own fans. What a re-birth! 

1 minute ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

Must be pinching himself. Wins international tournament, gets rated player of that tournament, has fans singing his name every game, plays at San Siro, involved in a PL 8-0  City, beating Man City, and then last night. It’s only 9 months since he was being chased down/confronted by his own fans. What a re-birth! 

Just goes to show that not all things that appear to be bad in fact are. Blessings in disguise. Love them!

Always rated the lad but last nights performance was top notch again.

pressing a PSG defender into an error in the first minute, then immediately summoning the crowd into even more fevered levels of support.

Then just carried on in the same vein all night.

Their right back will be having nightmares about Anthony Gordon for weeks.

:celb: