Anthony Gordon

Jack27

1 minute ago, Big Geordie said:

If the little bollocks is staying away from training to try and force a move, I'd much rather not have him anywhere near NUFC.

"Hatem Ben Arfa went on strike yesterday to force through his loan switch to Newcastle as the French club opened up a war of words with St James' Park."

1 minute ago, sushimonster85 said:

Would you have honestly said the same thing if Paqueta had pulled something like that in the Summer?

HBA got his own plane over here without permission from Marseille and wasn't going back until the loan was agreed...and he was treated as a god on here.

There were people calling for Botman to go on strike when Lille wouldn't budge last January.

I'm reluctant to criticise when we aren't privy to what is going on behind the scenes. Just look at Lingard last January, Man United completely shafted him. 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

The NUFC that exists now, is very different to the one that was when Ben Arfa joined the club. I'd much rather have good characters around the place than folk who may upset the applecart.

:dog:

4 minutes ago, Slim said:

"Hatem Ben Arfa went on strike yesterday to force through his loan switch to Newcastle as the French club opened up a war of words with St James' Park."

What a time that was

7 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

If the little bollocks is staying away from training to try and force a move, I'd much rather not have him anywhere near NUFC.

What a strange attitude. Surely it shows that he wants the move and is willing to force it through? 

No one will give a flying fuck about Gordon's shithousery if he pulls on a toon shirt. In fact we'll love him even more for it.

If on the other hand he signs for Chelsea he'll be rightly labelled a talentless rat-faced little cunt.

4 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

The NUFC that exists now, is very different to the one that was when Ben Arfa joined the club. I'd much rather have good characters around the place than folk who may upset the applecart.

It doesn’t automatically mean that he’s a “bad character”. It may just mean he recognises that Everton are a fucking disaster zone that look currently destined for relegation and he wants to get away from it now, or that he sees this as a great career opportunity and is willing to act accordingly. 

2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Also worth remembering his own fans ambushed his car and chased him down the street about a week ago :lol:

Toffee  forum speculates he told his agent “get me the fuck out of here” after that. I have a feeling his agent was given one valuation ;but then when two clubs come in for him they jacked it up. 

4 minutes ago, SteV said:

HBA well known for his relentless pressing and intensity…

Almiron well known for his end product…I get what you’re saying. I just think wor Eddie could work that miracle!!

4 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

It doesn’t automatically mean that he’s a “bad character”. It may just mean he recognises that Everton are a fucking disaster zone that look currently destined for relegation and he wants to get away from it now, or that he sees this as a great career opportunity and is willing to act accordingly. 

So, slap in a transfer request and still go to training.

6 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Do we even know that they haven't agreed for him to miss training?