[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

52 minutes ago, Slim said:

Wild that that train costs the same as me flying return to Italy/Spain 7.125 times.  Probably cheaper to fly there and fly into London

He must’ve bought that late. I paid £50 return got my table seat. Not sure you get much for 1st class these days either?

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

He must’ve bought that late. I paid £50 return got my table seat. Not sure you get much for 1st class these days either?

he’s on a charter not an LNER service. Assume you booked after 1st leg or possibly even earlier? 

17 hours ago, GWN said:

My mate got a call off the club, 3 tickets are his . Apparently off ballot winners not claiming them in time .

Someones gonna be majorly pissed when they check their spam folder in a few weeks

Edited by geordie_b

4 hours ago, OCOCOL said:

he’s on a charter not an LNER service. Assume you booked after 1st leg or possibly even earlier? 

Yeah 12th Jan. No brainer as you can move your trains free of charge so price was only going to go up.

9 hours ago, buzza said:

I am going for an all out blitz in the first half and the. Resolute defending to maintain our early 2 goal lead:

————— karius——————

trips——schar——bot——burn

—-j wil—— bruno—-jow——

—miggy——-isak——-ASM

bringing on longstaff, murphy and calum to finish the game off, resolute defending and drawing of fouls.

Willock has been shite in 23. Longstaff has offered far more, he starts. I'd hook Burn for Target, he's a liability, but Eddie won't drop him. 

Just now, Collage said:

Tueart2.jpg

Last time we were in this final ^. A lying picture of course, we didn’t win, even if it’s a Geordie in the pic (Dennis Tueart)

The only Geordie on the pitch that day I believe?

At least we could have a couple this time!

21 minutes ago, OverThere said:

I'm not so sure we should be holding a high line against these.

I think we should continue to do what got us to this point to begin with. The final isn’t the time to tinker with something that isn’t broken.

If we can put a few in at the other end we’ll walk away with a trophy.