[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

4 hours ago, joeyt said:

Train is deadly quiet, I imagine most will be traveling down tomorrow or Saturday

Think you could be on same train as me ?

My strip count so far was one for either side both at Central Station.

Walked through Trafalgar Square and there's a large vigil about the war in Ukraine about to happen

Probably good news that a boatload of drunken Geordies shouting Brunoooo haven't descended here yet 

Edited by joeyt

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Agreed. I wouldn’t drop him. Just think Howe might go for the tried and tested lineup. 

Agree with this.

ASM was excellent v Liverpool, with a bit more licence to roam, but I think Howe will want that Joelinton-Willock combo on the left due to the familiarity and wanting to shield Burn.

1 minute ago, Gawalls said:

Apart from the next game - it really doesn’t 

We need them to stay in the cup, we want a team above us winning the FA Cup incase we dont get top 5. We want them to beat Liverpool.

5 hours ago, Froggy said:

If I were you I'd want us to win a canter tonight with no injuries. Surely you want to beat us on merit and not because we're knackered and injury ridden? ;) :bluestar:

I’d rather your first team got swine flu and we had to play your stiffs. Just let us have one measly cup FFS :lol: 

1 minute ago, TRC said:

That Man U team looks full strength @Froggy? Would expect that to be the XI on Sunday.

Yeah I'd expect it to be that with maybe Dalot in for AWB. 

If Sancho or Fred have stinkers then Antony and Sabitzer are waiting. The rest is nailed on. 

18 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

242 for me. If you’re nearby, come say hello. I’m the balding Mark Viduka/Josh Hartnett lookalike. 

Block 238, tall, dark, hunk of Geordie manliness ?(… aka a lanky specky get!)

Edited by Coffee_Johnny