[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

46 minutes ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

So that’s at least five of us still awaiting our  tickets, from the same provider… @TheGuv @Kanji @Superior Acuña …  guess they’re trying to minimise opportunities for selling on  by late dispatch, but wish they would just arrive already! 

Absolutely mate -sounds like half of NO will be in the same block of Club Wembley :lol: 

You all Club Wembley? Got ours through a mate’s Uncle who works in hospitality. Official reseller and their e-mail said you get the ticket or download 3 days before the game. Was the same for the NFL, from memory. 

Should all have ours today then……

Edited by Lush Vlad

13 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

You all Club Wembley? Got ours through a mate’s Uncle who works in hospitality. Official reseller and their e-mail said you get an the ticket or download 3 days before the game. Was the same for the NFL, from memory. 

Should all have ours today then……

Thanks for info/reassurance! Yep, seems quite a few bit the bullet. Missed out on ballot so pleased I did. I wonder who bought the tickets first?? Bet there was quite a bit variation in price paid! 

1 hour ago, arnonel said:

I dreamt Wilson scored the winner last night. 

Going to frame this post if it actually happens

I thought I was pretty relaxed about things. Dreamt last night we were 2-0 up early in the second half and just hit the bar before I woke up. Now I’m a wreck.

8 minutes ago, christ said:

I thought I was pretty relaxed about things. Dreamt last night we were 2-0 up early in the second half and just hit the bar before I woke up. Now I’m a wreck.

The night before last I dreamt that we were 1-0 up going into half time, midway through the 2nd half we went 2-0 up, for some reason the 68th minute springs to mind and we were still 2-0 going deep into stoppage time.

I’ve never had a dream where I felt emotion, it literally felt like it was happening. The pre-match and in game nerves, the excitement as it was clear that we were going to win, and the elation when we had won and were celebrating.

Any other dream that I have had is either devoid of emotion, or it’s a thought that in this scenario you should be feeling like this, where as this dream I actually felt it and it felt like it was happening.

41 minutes ago, Stifler said:

The night before last I dreamt that we were 1-0 up going into half time, midway through the 2nd half we went 2-0 up, for some reason the 68th minute springs to mind and we were still 2-0 going deep into stoppage time.

I’ve never had a dream where I felt emotion, it literally felt like it was happening. The pre-match and in game nerves, the excitement as it was clear that we were going to win, and the elation when we had won and were celebrating.

Any other dream that I have had is either devoid of emotion, or it’s a thought that in this scenario you should be feeling like this, where as this dream I actually felt it and it felt like it was happening.

Hope you have this fella’s powers!

7C4E848F-FC1D-474A-839F-E969AE324643.thumb.jpeg.62e68fb6b3672a1f546be11197764505.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

They really do seem to be on the case with these resells.

I'm intrigued as to how this all works. Claims its legit but also has club wembley asking him where he got it.

2 hours ago, gbandit said:

Aye, anyone going to the game needs to be on it all game long. Anyone going for a nice day out can fuck off

Aye and any fucker wanting to sit for 90 mins...needs to a wall of noise for the lads

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Saw a magpie when I was walking the dog earlier. I had my 22/23 shirt on, and it looked dead at me and trilled twice. I instantly thought of 2-0 too! 

5 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

How strict do people think the allocated time to enter the ground (printed on ticket) will be? Mine is 15:00 - 15:30 and don't fancy getting in there that early; particularly as i'm sat on my own.

Fuck mines an hour earlier [emoji38]

Never even thought about till the other day and thought I don't want to be sitting in wembley for ages with it bouncing outside.

I'm assuming its just a suggested/preferred time otherwise I'm not getting in[emoji38]

4 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

How strict do people think the allocated time to enter the ground (printed on ticket) will be? Mine is 15:00 - 15:30 and don't fancy getting in there that early; particularly as i'm sat on my own.

It's just a recommendation really. Think going an hour before kick off is fine though. No stress about anything going wrong and not being able to get in on time if you leave it late. Think with it being a final you want to be there a bit early and absorb it all too. 

9 minutes ago, BoSelecta said:

It’s advisory only. They just do it to try and reduces queues, particularly after the debacle of the Euros final

4 hours ago, Coffee_Johnny said:

So that’s at least five of us still awaiting our  tickets, from the same provider… @TheGuv @Kanji @Superior Acuña …  guess they’re trying to minimise opportunities for selling on  by late dispatch, but wish they would just arrive already! 

The Guv isn’t using SU I don’t believe but I think your point still stands. I assume we will get it today or tomorrow mate. 

With no away goals a draw of any variation tonight would mean ET for MUFC. Would people rather they went through after ET  and potentially have less in the tank for Sunday or they're knocked out in normal time potentially knocking their confidence? Obviously them going out after ET is the ideal result for us

Edited by Doctor Zaius