[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

18 minutes ago, Richard Consoli said:

Anyone know best pub in Glasgow uninterrupted, hopefully with geordie fans to watch the final. I’m finding myself attending a funeral tomorrow here and the blinking 6 nations Scotland game overlaps a bit. 

Scottish League Cup final between Celtic & Rangers today, not a chance our match is on anywhere.

39 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

Guess who has tested positive for Covid, this morning whilst I was finishing my sleepover shift at work. That's ballsed up my plans for the day - was gonna watch with my old man. :(

However, will watch at home with our lass, loaded with paracetamol and copious amounts of tea. :thup:

Sickener. Get well soon, big man.

1 minute ago, TorchyTBB said:

Can't read it, it keeps coming up with a screen about subscription after a few seconds.  Anyone got a solution?  Ta.

I got past it by clicking "stop" at the right time earlier. Not a real science to it though. There is a website but when I tried that it said that articles from that URL had been blocked.

Not feeling the nerves yet, but I think it'll be similar to the England final where the nerves started to kick in the first time the opposition got the ball.

Not nervous, not wishing the time away, just enjoying that it's final day and feeling proud of the effort of our fanbase from many different countries.