[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

26 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

[emoji38] When I made it Owen was playing for us. Looks terrible in hindsight.

Didn’t put 2 and 2 together and realised it was your vid! Did you do the Geordie Pride and Geordies4eva ones too back in the day? They are etched in my memory from my childhood :lol: 

Anyone feeling nervous get yourself for a walk along the quayside with some local music playing Sam Fender, Jimmy Nail, Lindisfarne etc... Take in the bridges, smile at everyone you pass and breathe in the wonderful Northern air!

I've just got back and feel 10ft tall! This is it chaps, this is the start of something fucking wonderful!! 

Newcastle to win 2-0

Struggling to get my thoughts in a row today and I was I an absolutely foul mood all day yesterday. :lol: Between nerves/excitement about the match, fomo about not being in London, fomo about not being at the most incredible forum meet-up of all time, and anxiety about my Dad being awfully negative during the game itself, emotional at stuff like those players' families letters... my stomach is just a mess. 

Just bring on 4:30.

19 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

Didn’t put 2 and 2 together and realised it was your vid! Did you do the Geordie Pride and Geordies4eva ones too back in the day? They are etched in my memory from my childhood :lol: 

Aye made loads back in the day. Must be about 20 years ago now for most of them. Yikes.

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Struggling to get my thoughts in a row today and I was I an absolutely foul mood all day yesterday. :lol: Between nerves/excitement about the match, fomo about not being in London, fomo about not being at the most incredible forum meet-up of all time, and anxiety about my Dad being awfully negative during the game itself, emotional at stuff like those players' families letters... my stomach is just a mess. 

Just bring on 4:30.

Think I’ll try to distract myself for a few hours and dive back in later. 

18 hours ago, TRon said:

Has to be Wilson for a big game like this 100%.

Play both,isak can be the difference as he is still largely unknown. Our first 11 will win it not our bench compared to man u's. First goal is critical 

3 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Play both,isak can be the difference as he is still largely unknown. Our first 11 will win it not our bench compared to man u's. First goal is critical 

Play Isak where? Change the formation that has worked for 80% of the season for our biggest game of the season?