[The League Cup Final] Newcastle United vs. Manchester United: 26/02/2023 @ 4.30pm (Sky)

Nobody

I'm still wondering about Joelinton wide left, I get he'll be able to cover Burn and ASM can sometimes be a liability.

I just think in a final it might be a game for ASM to thrive in, and in such a big game I can't see him chucking one in defensively. I'm thinking back to the City game.

I do think Howe will go with Joelinton out wide though.

11 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Play Isak where? Change the formation that has worked for 80% of the season for our biggest game of the season? 

That's the problem, but if either asm or miggy are poor within the first half they need to come off 

16 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Play Isak where? Change the formation that has worked for 80% of the season for our biggest game of the season? 

just start 15 players. Everyone else is so far up Man Utd’s arse today that they won’t notice

1 hour ago, LiquidAK said:

Was just about holding my shit together until the last paragraph from Murphy's mum 

"This Sunday will be different. Come 4.30pm, when you’re out playing football, I’ll not be calling you in for your tea, that’s because you’re playing at WEMBLEY. Tell me Ma, me Ma."

Yesterday was surreal. Every time I turned a corner there were more Newcastle fans, could hear singing from streets over, and Trafalgar Square was great.

Even this morning heading to the train, just Geordie accents everywhere. 

Up to Newcastle now

Wilson to blast these today. Man U have been in good form but everyone’s in good form until they aren’t. They’ll be flat after the Barca game by 70 mins and we’ll get it done. I’ll spend the next week watching every clip on repeat. 

…either that or I’m hibernating for a week in a mood.

10 minutes ago, Ameritoon said:

Yesterday was surreal. Every time I turned a corner there were more Newcastle fans, could hear singing from streets over, and Trafalgar Square was great.

Even this morning heading to the train, just Geordie accents everywhere. 

Up to Newcastle now

Love how you can find where to go based on geordie echo location 

42 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

I'm still wondering about Joelinton wide left, I get he'll be able to cover Burn and ASM can sometimes be a liability.

I just think in a final it might be a game for ASM to thrive in, and in such a big game I can't see him chucking one in defensively. I'm thinking back to the City game.

I do think Howe will go with Joelinton out wide though.

I doubt if Little Jo is fit to start 

so you have a left side of Big Dan, Big Joe and ASM