Your plans for the Cup Final

Kid Icarus

Your plans for the Cup Final  

275 members have voted

1. 1. It's Cup Final Day. What ya doin? Who's with ya?

• I've informed my mother and I'm going to Wembley
    • I'm going down to London regardless
    • I'm going into town (Newcastle)
    • I'm going to my local/stopping in

12 hours ago, ilikenewcastle said:

This looks interesting. Has anyone been here before/is going on Sunday?

I've literally just grabbed 2 tickets.

They say they are Newcastle fans only, tickets are free, and it says they have us covered for coverage of the game.

Get in while you can

6 minutes ago, dorty said:

Watching it at home with my mate here in Walkergate. Will go to the town afterwards to celebrate our win, will be partying all night. I've waited 50 years for this.

Yer I've decided to watch the match at home, don't want to miss a kick. 

Win and I'll get taxi into town.

It's taken until this morning for me to accept I'm not going to Wembley.

On 23/02/2023 at 11:46, Kid Icarus said:

Any suggestions for pubs in and around town that either have tickets, or aren't doing tickets and maybe won't be insanely busy/at least give a decent view of screens?

Wanted to do The Ouseburn Gardens thinking it wasn't ticketed, only to find out that it is and that it's sold out. 

Maybe something like the Town Mouse or Mean Eyed Cat? 

Where's the best place to be tonight? Aside from trafalgar Square? Outside in yhe cold drinking cans isn't really my thing, so thinking more bars where more of our lot will be - I'm staying near Euston so not sure if there'll be many of us there, bars around Covent garden probably?

4 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Where's the best place to be tonight? Aside from trafalgar Square? Outside in yhe cold drinking cans isn't really my thing, so thinking more bars where more of our lot will be - I'm staying near Euston so not sure if there'll be many of us there, bars around Covent garden probably?

There was something on Twitter about 5 football/Toon friendly pubs around King’s Cross. No idea what account shared it now? London Mags? I think The Dolphin was one they mentioned. 

Used to be Little Creatures Brewery. But Babel Beerhouse (up near Coal Drops Yard) has some decent, if expensive, beers in. If that is more your bag. But doubt there would be many football fans in there. 

Edited by Lush Vlad

1 hour ago, Lush Vlad said:

There was something on Twitter about 5 football/Toon friendly pubs around King’s Cross. No idea what account shared it now? London Mags? I think The Dolphin was one they mentioned. 

Used to be Little Creatures Brewery. But Babel Beerhouse (up near Coal Drops Yard) has some decent, if expensive, beers in. If that is more your bag. But doubt there would be many football fans in there. 

1BD4AECA-8BD8-472B-93BF-520E14711B55.jpeg

Link to their Twitter: twitter.com/thelondonmags

Edited by Cort
Adding link to London Mags account

1 hour ago, NUFCDoog said:

Covent Garden already plenty knocking about Roundhouse/ Lamb and Flag.