Financial Fair Play / Profit & Sustainability

Mattoon

7 hours ago, Skeletor said:

And so what if they find out who it was?

Has to be Micha Richards, some reporter will have told him to do it " go and get access to their emails Micha, it will be a right laugh, everyone will love you" 

13 hours ago, Paullow said:

Always annoys me when people just start an email with 'Simon', 'George' etc. it doesn't take 5 seconds to add a 'Hi' and comes off much more friendlier and less aggressive.

Same.

Also when people sign off an email with just their initial. Seriously, you're not in James Bond, take an extra 1 second and write your actual f**king name.

Regards,

K.

7 minutes ago, Keegans Export said:

Same.

Also when people sign off an email with just their initial. Seriously, you're not in James Bond, take an extra 1 second and write your actual f**king name.

Regards,

K.

This and the one you’ve quoted wind me up so bad at work. It’s always the higher paid pricks as well

Playing 3-4 seasons only to have them relegated in the end or even a massive points deduction seems disconcerting.

Like the punishment is being deferred in a game of musical chairs and you just hope it happens in a year that benefits you regarding titles/CL/relegation.

22 hours ago, Heron said:

Aye I kna. Comes across like they're talking at you rather than to you.

I only know one person who does this, but to be fair to her she generally is talking at you and treating you like a minion :lol: