Bournemouth 1-1 Newcastle United (11/02/2023)

Disco

3 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

ASMs only decent contribution that pass in that half, but everyone has been awful, I honestly expected Almiron to miss, but he did the right thing. 

And that contribution led to an equaliser, exactly what he's capable of but people tend to forget he can be a game changer. 

Done very well there, from diving to keep it in play to the final ball. 

The overreactions going on in here, we've been poor to OK tonight. The system change has helped, their goal was a kick up the arse.

We've still only lost one game, sit 4th and are having a dip in form that we all had to expected at some point, but ffs lets not go mental with the negativity.

2 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Guff team performance aside, Joelinton was fucking exceptional. Looked an absolute league above the rest of the team.

Looks very very good in that number 6 role. The guy is something else man. Just an absolute legend.

I love ASM and what he’s done for us in the dark ages..but holy fuck he’s been absolutely terrible. Almost every single touch has been a give away. I don’t think ive seen him move the ball or even complete more than 1 pass in the entire first half. He’s obsessed with dribbling and taking on defenders. He completely plays with his head down. I think he was perfect for us when we sat back and parked the bus for 90 mins. He would earn fouls and help us move up the pitch. In this current system he is having a really hard time adjusting. I hope he has a better second half