Bournemouth 1-1 Newcastle United (11/02/2023)

Disco

Just now, Amir_9 said:

Yes I watch our games...

Clearly I meant when Targett was on the bench even after returning from injury prior to his current one. Burn was kept in because we were winning not because of him being outstanding as a whole at fullback.

And as someone has already pointed out, how was our form at that point?  Dan Burn isn't the glaring issue in this team at the minute as will be clearly obvious once a certain Brazilian returns from suspension.

Mental how differently some people see the game, to me this is what you want from ASM.

He's actually fucking trying to do things this half. It will often not come off but he's a winger, he's supposed to try things.

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

ASM doing his ‘best kid at football on the playground’ impression second half. It’s amusing to watch but not particularly effective

A succinct ASM summary.

Some are beyond the amusing to watch stage now and some aren't is probably what divides us

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Mental how differently some people see the game, to me this is what you want from ASM.

He's actually fucking trying to do things this half. It will often not come off but he's a winger, he's supposed to try things.

Agree. He’s at his best, infuriating or not, when he’s given license to be a mad dribbling bastard.

1 minute ago, Shak said:

It’s the decision making which has been off.  Some lovely play then a bizarre finale.  It as if he’s in his own world beating players then wakes up, realises he’s meant to do something, panics and does something a bit shite.