Lewis Miley

Ronson333

Shouldn’t try and label brothers in order, Matty was labelled better than Sean, Josh better than Jacob Murphy, Justin was said to be the best of the Robson brothers. The list goes on, let’s be happy that Lewis looks a prospect and hope all his brothers make it. 

I do wonder if Lewis could benefit from a running coach, might also benefit Bruno. He runs like he’s got skis on doing a Nordic event, very weird action (Lewis that is). 

12 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Shouldn’t try and label brothers in order, Matty was labelled better than Sean, Josh better than Jacob Murphy, Justin was said to be the best of the Robson brothers. The list goes on, let’s be happy that Lewis looks a prospect and hope all his brothers make it. 

I do wonder if Lewis could benefit from a running coach, might also benefit Bruno. He runs like he’s got skis on doing a Nordic event, very weird action (Lewis that is). 

Each subsequent Hazard was meant to be the best as well - outside of Thorgan none have even cracked the professional game, let alone been in the same orbit as Eden.

8 hours ago, sempuki said:

I was wondering when someone was going to come up with that comparison.

Having watched the highlights, at one point he received the ball under pressure with one touch, weaved his way past 2 or 3 defenders with great changes of direction, and hammered in a fierce shot with his weaker foot. The Bellingham / Vieira comparisons might not be all that fanciful.

He's got good torso deception, for sure.

In all seriousness, barring a major injury and assuming he keeps his head, this lad feels like he could finally be that academy "elite" we've craved for too long. His general play is unbelievable for a 17 year old, he must be wondering what the fuss is all about given how quickly he had adapted to the pace of it all. You're supposed be a rabbit in the headlights at that age, man :lol:

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

According to Wor Garth Crooks in his team of the week he can strike a ball cleanly with his weaker right foot 

:lol: 

TBF, the way he smashed that one on his left earlier on in the second half.  You'd be forgiven if you thought he was left footed.  Well, apart from the fact he's usually taking a touch, dribbling and passing with his right foot :lol: 

19 hours ago, gbandit said:

When is Crooks going to be given the primetime billing he deserves? For too long he’s been cast out into the shadows. Get him a job fronting a BBC show please, even if it’s the One Show 

:lol: Imagine just assuming someone was left footed and not checking. I don't think I'd do that before posting on here :lol:

On 17/12/2023 at 17:38, Tsunami said:

Never held Waddle back (similar deceptive gait). 

Can’t get enough of LM content. Love seeing our other players amongst others talking about him. Every time I see his face in photos and interviews I struggle to think it’s the same guy who plays so maturely and well for us on the pitch :lol: