Lewis Miley

Ronson333

He didn't look out of place, if anything he looked more composed than a number of players on the pitch

Love how he's always either asking for the ball or moving into space to get it (the exact opposite to McTominay)

Said in the other thread seeing him play now makes sense why we aren't looking at other CM's, he's more than capable 

Can’t tell if he’s quick or not. Feel like it’s been a while since our academy brought through someone genuinely athletic.

Looks classy though, no reason why he can’t at least have a similar career path as S. Longstaff.

Trying really hard to convince myself he's not the new Michael Carrick. Jokes aside, he looks canny. Good on the ball, eye for a pass, happy to run into space with the ball. 

Edited by Viana

Very cool. Kept it generally simple tonight with flashes of doing something more. You can tell he has it in him and i think we will see it as he grows in confidence with exprience. Really impressed though. 

Certainly no need for another CM until Jan at least imo. A welcome emergence that means we can concentrate some funds elsewhere this window.

3 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Going to be a class 6 months for him. Training with the first-team, matchday squads, plus the UEFA Youth Champions League. Will be fun seeing him against the best of his age group in Europe. 

He’ll not be playing in that if he’s part of the first team squad. 

Suppose if we don’t get much in the way of injuries he might not always be making the squad, but at the minute he’s certainly looking like he’s capable.

5 hours ago, Disco said:

He done any interviews or anyone know him? Praying he’s a massive fucking charver so I can double down on him. 

There was this from Chelsea away. I'm plumping for non-radge. 

Lascelles took his brother to one side last week and told him not to worry that his youngin has made the first team and he hasn't, his time will come, he said go and see him anytime if he needs to talk about anything. 

Must be fucking gutting to have that happen like. My nephew has been playing football in the same team as his cousin. Both got asked to train with Rangers, his cousin has been kept on and my nephew didn’t. Was a sore one for him and he’s only 8.