"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Aye, saw the whole episode last week.

It’s a shame because we had a few good fans who we have never seen before on, there was no real need to shoehorn him in. I’d rather have had Greg in as an NUST spokesman if they needed another fan view.

5 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

'The hot tubs n that' :lol:

It's canny funny like.

I find the whole notion of hot tubs owa here pure funny me. Like we live in Hollywood or some shit. Fucking -1 pissing doon with rain and blowing a hooley "Ah 2mins pet, just popping in the hot tub" wey give owa man. Get back in your tin bath and put that kettle back on the fire :lol:

"Ah I've got a home cinema"

No mate you have a 5 year auld plasma in your shed.

EDIT: This isn't related to that bairn by the way, just an observation about other, older folk :lol:

Edited by Heron

7 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Was surprised not to see him before now tbh. 

You don't keep your top star for episode one or two. You save him for the main event. 

6 hours ago, gbandit said:

What a shit 

Harsh mate I was just posting a clip. 

13 hours ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

Just started watching this. WTF? It’s like a very long teaser. Not very good so far. 

If it wasn’t Newcastle I definitely would have turned it off. 

Edited by cubaricho

I have to say, tried watching the first episode on Dailymotion.  Turned it off after about 25 mins, didn’t think much of it.  I’m actually glad that it’s clearly just a load of fluff and not a proper documentary - the best football documentaries are often to the detriment of the participants.  Feels like an extended version of the stuff you’d find on the club website. 

I always thought episodes dropping on streaming services worked the same way as scheduling an email to send, in that it would go out automatically. Turns out there's an Amazon Man who has to press the button who's either fallen asleep, gone for a massive difficult shit or nipped out for a late night takeaway and forgot we're due our next episode. Ah well.