"We Are Newcastle United" on Amazon Prime

Nobody

Another treat of a watch and echo the sentiments about Wor Flags. You lot instigate immense pride and passion in the club and I genuinely believe you've had an impact on the actual results at SJP. Just an absolute credit to the club and the city.

Cba to critique the episode for all the reasons already discussed at length in here, I just really enjoyed it.

The look on @wor jackie's face when the We are Newcastle surfer made it up the back was absolutely mint. 

So is 4 not available? Saw it up last night but only watched 3.

Edit: Aye, "This video is currently unavailable". Was planning on watching that after MOTD tonight, gutter.

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar

4 hours ago, Ikon said:

Love watching it as a Toon fan. However i think it’s a pretty poor show overall. 

Other than the Sunderland and Wrexham ones, none of these shows last more than an episode for me. It’s all just PR fluff. 

1 hour ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

The look on @wor jackie's face when the We are Newcastle surfer made it up the back was absolutely mint. 

So is 4 not available? Saw it up last night but only watched 3.

Edit: Aye, "This video is currently unavailable". Was planning on watching that after MOTD tonight, gutter.

His son designed it, which makes it even better ?

I just finished watching the episode 3. Good tonic to get over yesterday's events and made me realise again how proud we should be of Howe and the lads, how we should be proud of wor flags, the owners and everyone connected to the club for the achievements that we have already got since the takeover and don't let the defeat yesterday break our support for Eddie and the players.

Avoided this thread since watching the 3rd episode and missing out on the 4th...just stocked up on fizzy drinks donuts and pringles to help the bairn make it through till midnight. 

She's desperate to be part of Eddie's Midnight Mags after failing miserably over the last few weeks :lol:

I'm bouncing off the walls after the draw earlier, definitely putting last weekend behind me now. 

32 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Avoided this thread since watching the 3rd episode and missing out on the 4th...just stocked up on fizzy drinks donuts and pringles to help the bairn make it through till midnight. 

She's desperate to be part of Eddie's Midnight Mags after failing miserably over the last few weeks :lol:

I'm bouncing off the walls after the draw earlier, definitely putting last weekend behind me now. 

Match day Saturday too :indi:

Just catching up with ep.3, who the fuck are them two 'Fans' in front of that Graham for the spurs game ffs:anguish:

You'd think someone just farted in their Coco pops when the goals went in.

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Just catching up with ep.3, who the fuck are them two 'Fans' in front of that Graham for the spurs game ffs:anguish:

You'd think someone just farted in their Coco pops when the goals went in.

Mentioned it earlier in the thread.

The irony being the lads talking about day trippers then them 2 pop up?

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

It's mad that none of them are RW or LW. Priority is CM, LB, RCB, RB, and then second priority is CF.

Screenshot_20230901_010512_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b2d1dc633e31ff22e903f96495e5a3f1.jpg

I assume they didn’t want to show ASM out for the documentary, even if it was planned. Interesting that no Manquillo, even though he was originally given a squad number