Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United

Disco

I’m watching a football match where’re we’ve had multiple chances to score today and fluffed every single one of them. Didn’t even get them on target. Didn’t even give the goalie a chance to save it. 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

This one, the one where he's misplaced pass after pass. Can only assume the people singling out Burn have been mistaking Botman for his, he's been incredibly sloppy.

Nah I'm not having that like they've all been misplacing passes at the back. But botman has been our best defender by a mile. 

1 minute ago, HawK said:

We don't create any chances from incisive passing, you'll notice we don't one-touch pass at all. Our pace is pedestrian in attack, we wait to set up in certain systems rather than attack with instinct and pace.

We only create one kind of chance, and it's formed to allow breaking midfielders to get those chances, rather than in transition for our wide players or centre forward.

Would rather we mixed this up and allowed for more dynanicism on the break as we're so predictable.

We absolutely still create plenty of chances like, whether by hook or crook. The problem is that we miss them.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

It's Man City away, not sure what people were expecting like.

The fact we've had chances and not taken isn't great, we were always going to have a drop in form this season, but surely people trust Eddie to find us scoring again.

Think people are just frustrated with our ongoing lack of form, rather than worrying who we’re playing. We’re getting even the basic stuff wrong.

28 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

You trying to tell me targett, asm and Isak shouldn’t have started 

No saying its all on eddie seems a bit negative in my opinion. We are playing a top team 

Just now, Kanji said:

I’m watching a football match where’re we’ve had multiple chances to score today and fluffed every single one of them. Didn’t even get them on target. Didn’t even give the goalie a chance to save it. 

Yeah, this is what is annoying, 3 extremely good chances. None of them taken, that is fucking dogshit.

1 minute ago, hakka said:

It's Man City away, not sure what people were expecting like.

The fact we've had chances and not taken isn't great, we were always going to have a drop in form this season, but surely people trust Eddie to find us scoring again.

If you expect rational, composed, measured takes during a match, you've come to the wrong place :lol:

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Burn was horrific in the first half. Foden was tearing him a new one. Botman’s been decent I reckon.

Foden got the better of him twice, both of which included him getting the better of other players at the same time.