Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United

Disco

Just now, Chrisjraby said:

Amazing how man city can shithouse their corners like that and commentary say absolutely nothing and even laugh about it. If we did that they'd be smashing bottles of Newcastle brown in the streets

Dark arts when we do it

Anyone else it’s smart tactical play

7 minutes ago, CityMCFC said:

Now now, don't start spitting the dummy out just cause you's can't finish your chances.

The only reason you’re here is because we’re coming for your spot in the pecking order.

You were a nothing club before the money came in and when we displace you, in the league, Europe, Cups, the shine will wear off anyone giving a fuck about the blue Marracunions.

Enjoy what you currently have because we certainly will when we take it from you and we will be even more unbearable and topless when we do.

Get fucked!

Just now, ShakaHislop said:

At least not the usual 0-5 humping, but by gawd we have a long way to go before we can challenge the top teams over a season. 

Honestly, I thought we did well, created enough chances for sure to be more in the game. But the finishing as it has been the whole 23 is pub level.

Forum is the same as always. I feel like such a positive lad when I see what others are posting [emoji38] Thanks for today! Expected a loss, but it's super frustrating that we've built up this goal scoring allergy. Isak needs to start next game. Such a difference up top when he's on.

Enjoy your weekends! :aww:

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

The only reason you’re here is because we’re coming for your spot in the pecking order.

You were a nothing club before the money came in and when we displace you, in the league, Europe, Cups, the shine will wear off anyone giving a fuck about the blue Marracunions.

Enjoy what you currently have because we certainly will when we take it from you and we will be even more unbearable and topless when we do.

Get fucked!

Oof 

1 minute ago, Caleb70 said:

No surprises today then. I think Eddie will have to earn his wages if we are to finish in Europe, never mind the champions league.

Think we'll end up 7th or 8th. Does 7th get the conference league?

17 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Think people are just frustrated with our ongoing lack of form, rather than worrying who we’re playing. We’re getting even the basic stuff wrong.

I thought we all just wanted a club that tried.

:ronaldo:

Just now, Kanji said:

The January window was fucking shockingly stupid. 

I don't see how that is responsible for players missing gilt-edged chances several times a game week after week. They're basic, easy opportunities. 

It's incredible atm like. That single issue is threatening to totally derail our season because not only does it mean we don't score, it means the defence are under so much more pressure too.

A positive result next week feels critical now. 

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

I’d start Murphy next Sunday.

Gotta be -

Pope

Trips Schar Botman Targett

Longstaff Bruno Willock

Maxi   Isak   Gordon

?

Edited by HawK

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

The January window was fucking shockingly stupid. 

FFP meant we had roughly £50m to spend - I’m genuinely curious, who would you have went for / which positions?  Any change would mean Gordon not coming in of course.