Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United

Disco

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

We absolutely still create plenty of chances like, whether by hook or crook. The problem is that we miss them.

:thup: we've had four huge chances today. 

Remember how many chances fell to Wood?

He fluffed them but he must have done something right to get in a position to do so. Good chances too.

Wilson has been worse than Wood this year.

Edited by Jonas

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

We absolutely still create plenty of chances like, whether by hook or crook. The problem is that we miss them.

I was replying to the post about changing something because our finishing isn't good. Our chances, in general, fall to our central midfielders due to the nature of our play. When was the last time you remember Almiron or Maxi getting a clear cut chance in a game?

Just now, TRon said:

There's been some rancid posts in this thread like, some proper entitled twats who think we have a right to go to City and win.

It's long built frustration from being so close the past few months and luck not being in our favour for finishing or moments in play going against us. Combine that with the false sense of reality and hope to where we are with how far up the table we were prior to January. We just aren't there yet. It's coming. Doesn't stop it being frustrating we are close but not close enough but needs perspective.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Foden got the better of him twice, both of which included him getting the better of other players at the same time.

Two big moments, but then another 3 or 4 times where it didn’t matter quite as much.

I’m probably Burn’s biggest fan but he needs switching out for a bit 

Just now, Smal said:

Murphy looks more threatening than Miggy atm :lol: 

His last five games at least coming on as a sub have been impressive. I’ve been really critical of him for over a year but he’s actually been really direct and has shown some quality too. I don’t think it would translate if he started but I feel he actually deserves more time than he’s getting