Manchester City 2-0 Newcastle United

Disco

Just now, CityMCFC said:

He's a player that has always come across as a down to earth lad in interviews. Not sure where you're coming from.

His apology did seem quite sincere I will admit. Something about that guy though....

2 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Absolute nonsense, Lascelles easily.

Think botman has done all the mopping up for him. and lascelles has basically giving all the responsibility to botman to get passes into midfield which will be a lot of pressure. 

Just now, Sima said:

What happens if Joelinton gets sent off for non-violent conduct? 1 game or 3 with the accruement addition?

Loophole?

I was wondering the same lol. Get Grealish Joe. I think they just extend the ban.

1 minute ago, HawK said:

I was replying to the post about changing something because our finishing isn't good. Our chances, in general, fall to our central midfielders due to the nature of our play. When was the last time you remember Almiron or Maxi getting a clear cut chance in a game?

Joelinton about 10 minutes ago and in plenty of other matches. Why not include Wilson either? He's supposed to be our main goalscorer and has one of the highest xGs in the league. I'd bet good money on him having the worst xG to goal conversion rates in the league post world cup 

4 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Man City such a vacuum of. Club.

Utterly empty.

Here we go, the big boy on for us.

Now now, don't start spitting the dummy out just cause you's can't finish your chances.

Don’t think we’ve played badly. But apart from Bournemouth and spells against West Ham. We haven’t been bad for the most part of late.  

But our finishing is becoming a bit of a joke. Toothless in front of goal.  

1 minute ago, Dancing Brave said:

:clap:

I think we have the right to expect our best team will get picked and we'll have some semblance of a plan about how to change the shit projectory we've been on for the last two months.