Nottingham Forest vs. Newcastle United: 17/03/23 @ 20:00 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Feel like we're playing them at the right time, they've not looked good lately. They're a way better team at home though, and I'd rather this wasn't a night game under the lights. Big chance for us to get in a great position with Man U, Liverpool and Brighton not playing and would be nice to put pressure on Spurs.

I have more confidence in our attack and scoring potential after Wolves game, but concerned about form of our back 5. Making some big errors of late, which is surprising given how reliable they have been and the huge amount of cleansheets they've earnt this season.

Just now, Nobody said:

Shame Wood can't play :lol:

He'd probably score knowing our luck. Always remember Lomana Tresor Lua Lua vs Pompey. Still don't know why we let him play against us. 😒 

Absolutely buzzing about this one. Literally going to be my second ever away game. The first being Wimbledon away in 1994 and Ruel Fox's debut. My mate is a Forest fan so has managed to get some tickets so i'm going down there on Friday. I'll obviously be sitting with the locals so there's a very good chance i'll get chinned if sitting there by myself today is anything to go by :lol:

Anyone had any good/bad experiences of sitting with the home supporters?

My first ever away game. FA Cup 4th Round 1967. I was too young to go into pubs, so spent most of pre match wandering around Trent Bridge as the  city Centre is quite a way out from the football ground.

Just prior to kick off it was announced that Wyn Davies was injured and didn’t play….and we got hammered 3-0…Hated Forest ever since, even though i now live only 10 miles from Nottingham.

This will not be easy, they've only lost 3 at home in the league and the last time was way back in September, since they've played the likes of Liverpool, Chelsea and City so some tough fixtures in there

However it's a must win if we want to finish top 4 so hopefully we can get all 3 points