Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

2 minutes ago, bigfella said:

Now let's see them try to explain the offside.

They have already said that neither Forest player meant to touch the ball.

How the fuck that matters is beyond me though.

Just now, Stifler said:

Got nothing against them to be honest, they did what any team in their position to do. The referee is the one to blame for letting them get away with the challenges that were a little rough and going down all the time.

Also how come the VAR decision alone took 5 minutes, and only 6 were added on? 

Good point re VAR

Just now, Lish007 said:

Crazy that now we are only 3 points behind man u and on equal games. Literally another cup final after the international break.

CUP FINAL FOR 3RD POSITION! 

And we shit all over their goal difference! Get it done lads! 

8 minutes ago, duo said:

Isak is just going to get better as well - love him.

So happy all the top club interest in him never materialised and they were all hesitant. 

He is an elite level talent man. Going to be a sensational lead man upfront for the turn around at the club.

1 minute ago, NoU said:

I think the offside was right tbh. Just incredibly frustrating 

Maybe technically, I think it should be a rule that you have to benefit somehow from the offside position though. Which he clearly didnt.

19 minutes ago, NoU said:

I don’t get the hate for forest. They gave it a good go and think the PL is better with them in it. Much rather Everton goes down. 

Yeah this. The referee is the one who is to blame for letting them get a bit over rough and going down all the time.

If they can keep that sort of mentality for the remainder of the season, that will gain them points against teams down there.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Got nothing against them to be honest, they did what any team in their position to do. The referee is the one to blame for letting them get away with the challenges that were a little rough and going down all the time.

Also how come the VAR decision alone took 5 minutes, and only 6 were added on? 

Post match emotion. I'll be far more level headed in the morning and back to praying for West Ham, Everton, and Palace to go :lol:

Just now, KaKa said:

So happy all the top club interest in him never materialised and they were all hesitant. 

He is an elite level talent man. Going to be a sensational lead man upfront for the turn around at the club.

I’m incredibly grateful we haven’t got a Bruce type here who would be trying to bulk him up. He’s so elite and dynamic

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

I was revved up to be absolutely livid come full time until we scored again. Still angry even though we won, that referee and that performance from Forest was absolutely fucking awful

Yeah I’m still raging about the referring and the way Forest went about that game. So glad we got the win that was deserved 

2 minutes ago, NoU said:

I think the offside was right tbh. Just incredibly frustrating 

So how long does he stay offside for. Is two deliberate defensive touches not initiating a new phase ?