Notts Forest 1-2 Newcastle United (17/03/2023)

Disco

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Thank God we got the three points in the end. I was just about completely done with this corrupt game.

Love winning when everything seems to be going against you that way. Nothing better.

1 minute ago, Displayname said:

Maybe technically, I think it should be a rule that you have to benefit somehow from the offside position though. Which he clearly didnt.

I don’t see how it’s offside at all. 2 Forest players touched the ball, it was absolutely a different phase of play.

9 minutes ago, Amir_9 said:

Dirty fucking team Forest. Just makes it all the sweeter

I didn't realise they were so dirty before tonight, Shelvey the dirty cunt wanted to do some damage on Bruno.

Edited by pubteam

Was definitely a game when it looked like things were conspiring against us. I'll have to explain the yelling to our neighbour tomorrow. 

Frustrating and exciting at same time. Time to enjoy the weekend football and hopefully a southampton point.

1 minute ago, frankpingel said:

Was definitely a game when it looked like things were conspiring against us. I'll have to explain the yelling to our neighbour tomorrow. 

Frustrating and exciting at same time. Time to enjoy the weekend football and hopefully a southampton point.

Very much so, with the shit, homer officiating, dodgy VAR and a couple of sitters missed, it deffo looked like it was going that way! Good three points though against a team who deserved nothing from the game.