Scott McTominay

Jack27

I see the bed wetting is at an all time high this morning! ;D

My prediction is he'll prove to be a very good signing. Untapped potential that has not been managed well by Man Utd. Will thrive with greater responsibility and confidence being placed in him, and more consistent playing time.

What I am looking forward to most though is how daft a lot of folks will be made to look yet again by super Eddie Howe. Can't wait.

Based on absolutely nothing at all, there's clearly been a fall out between Howe, Ashworth & Nixon, with possibly a punch up involved. Would explain Howe hitting the gym so much.  

He may come good under someone like Eddie, but it's a hell of a risk to take on someone who has shown so little while playing with so many great players, considering our transfer strategy is to "not fail with a single one" as we can't afford any duds due to FFP.

Why not go for someone who has already proven he has more quality?

17 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I see the bed wetting is at an all time high this morning! ;D

My prediction is he'll prove to be a very good signing. Untapped potential that has not been managed well by Man Utd. Will thrive with greater responsibility and confidence being placed in him, and more consistent playing time.

What I am looking forward to most though is how daft a lot of folks will be made to look yet again by super Eddie Howe. Can't wait.

The worrying thing is ten hag dropped him almost immediately, that’s a telling sign imo.

I see no technical ability in McTominay, and he doesn’t contribute in terms of goals and assists (1 of each in the last 2 seasons). The only really talent he has is getting away with putting in dangerous challenges, but that probably has more to do with the badge on his shirt. In the context of elite CL football, he’s shite.

1 minute ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

We need to build a squad not just a first 11 + three decent subs.

Plus it may free funds up for a position we are looking to spend more money on?

It might be another year before we can start buying worldies every time.

Unless he's out of contract the mancs will be wanting a load of money for him. 

2 minutes ago, RobsonsWonderland said:

We need to build a squad not just a first 11 + three decent subs.

Plus it may free funds up for a position we are looking to spend more money on?

It might be another year before we can start buying worldies every time.

You can almost guarantee we can sign a better player than Mctominay though, it’s not a difficult thing to do.