Newcastle United 0-2 Arsenal (07/05/2023)

Disco

Just now, Memphis said:

Thought we were mentally stronger than this, honestly. Kind of disappointed.

Lost our heads in the cup final as well - it seems mental strength isn’t there yet.

I was on the training coming back from a gig this morning and the train had loads of Arsenal fans on. One of them was saying to another that he doesn’t want us to get the Champions League because of the Saudis. This coming from someone who supports a club who’s stadium is sponsored by Emirates, and their sleeve sponsor is from the government who is in the process of buying people off our government.

Fuck them, I hope City give them hope and do an Aguero on the fuckers.

This has been one of the mos annoying games of football I've watched in a long while. Nowt will drop for us, ref gives every little marginal decision to the away side, our talisman looking like he's half asleep at key moments. 

Really hope City beat these wankers to the title.

7 minutes ago, CityMCFC said:

Don't ever dare try and convince anyone that you's are a big club ever again you shower of weird accent cunts

This was your first post on here on the Cup Final thread...

"I can only wish you lot the best of luck for today. Make sure you enjoy yourselves and fingers crossed for a result. Up the Geordies! "

Shows you up for what you are...a proper dick head.

10 minutes ago, CityMCFC said:

Don't ever dare try and convince anyone that you's are a big club ever again you shower of weird accent cunts

:lol: From 'good luck against Man U' to this. Someone is enjoying their bank holiday.

Just now, timeEd32 said:

Really is 

No one’s commenting generally on him as a player, just purely on his performance today which has been his worst in our shirt. Not really sure what else people could say today 

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

This has been one of the mos annoying games of football I've watched in a long while. Nowt will drop for us, ref gives every little marginal decision to the away side, our talisman looking like he's half asleep at key moments. 

Really hope City beat these wankers to the title.

?

Even when the ball is loose it seems to bounce towards an arsenal player lol  one of those days.

13 minutes ago, CityMCFC said:

Hahahahahahahhahahahhahaha