Newcastle United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 18/05/23 @ 19:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

3 minutes ago, Shadow Puppets said:

I’m pretty sure Isak and Wilson will start like… but I reckon it could be with Isak as a number 10.

I think we might get huge gaps in midfield again then, which Brighton would probably enjoy quite a lot. I hope I'm wrong though.

14 minutes ago, TRon said:

This is me as well. I know we have many well meaning sorts telling us how we should be revelling in playing games like this, and I am, but I'm also dreading it as well. Feels worse than the League Cup final because I never really believed we were going to win that at the time as our form had dipped and we lost Pope just before the game. Today's match almost has too much riding on it for me to enjoy it beforehand, hopefully once it kicks off the adrenaline will take over.

I feel exactly the same today as I did in the semi final home tie against Southampton. Nervous as hell, but also positive and optimistic that we can get what we need.

I really think people are overstating how good Brighton are and how poor we've been in the last two games. Plus, the atmosphere has the potentially of boosting us and deflating them as well. I'm excited but also bricking it.

11 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Christ, stomach just churned and I thought I was gonna vomit. The Aniston clips are helping though.

This ends in all big/important match threads becoming Jennifer Aniston threads.. and I'm fully on board with that. 

23 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I'm going to raise you THE peak Aniston.

:lol: That fucking outfit, man.

Absolutely criminal she never properly got them out back then.