Newcastle United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 18/05/23 @ 19:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, TheGuv said:

Alreet Gunther

:lol: Imagine having to go to work every day and there's Jennifer Aniston either as your co worker, or as a customer. Gunther was fucking going through it, man.

27 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Imagine having to go to work every day and there's Jennifer Aniston either as your co worker, or as a customer. Gunther was fucking going through it, man.

Alternatively, Gunther was a lucky mofo to be able to get to know Jen. I wish I was Gunther :lol:

4 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Alternatively, Gunther was a lucky mofo to be able to get to know Jen. I wish I was Gunther :lol:

:lol: You wish you were Gunther?! You're outta your mind. There's nothing worse than working with a worldie you've nee chance with.

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: You wish you were Gunther?! You're outta your mind. There's nothing worse than working with a worldie you've nee chance with.

Better than not being Gunther surely?! And never getting to see 90s Anniston up close IRL.

Edited by TheGuv

8 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Better than not being Gunther surely?! And never getting to see 90s Anniston up close IRL.

:lol: Walking around or near that part of Manhattan makes me want to set myself on fire. Gunther got out of bed everyday and made some coffee. He should be on currency.

1 hour ago, Theregulars said:

Deliberately booked dinner out and leaving phone at home. Ashamed of myself but can't be dealing with it in real time.

Wtf?  :lol:

I thought I was bad for nerves, but no way am I not watching it!