Newcastle United vs. Brighton & Hove Albion: 18/05/23 @ 19:30 (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Just now, RS said:

Not confident. Early goal will decide this game. Brighton score first and they’ll get a hatful 

By hatful presuming you mean no more than 3, which is the most number of goals we've conceded in a game this season?

Must say, I admire that Howe is his own man. The amount of times I'd have gone a different way and he's proved me wrong.

Joelinton came back from his ban against Man Utd and left him on the bench. Howe has balls.

It's strange, all this nerves talk, I'm as invested as I have been for years, watch as much video content as I can, browse as many forums as I can etc. but I never really get nerves watching Newcastle, and it's not because I'm confident they will win as I'm generally fairly pessimistic, whereas when my favourite tennis player plays I've often knots in my stomach and sometimes struggle to eat before a match [emoji38].

I guess it's probably mainly because it's such a big change to how the club is run now, and that I know we'll be in a good place regardless, but there's definitely a contrast between the two.