Newcastle United 4-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (18/05/2023)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
5 minutes ago, Abacus said:

It's so impressive how far and how fast Anderson has come on.

I was thinking he needed another loan season before being in the squad, but he's become a real valuable member of it now as a sub. Might even need to start the next match depending on injuries etc.

He’s hugely bulked up over the season too, looks a big lad now in the Joelinton way. Definitely something he has been working on. It’s great to see.

10 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Didn't realise the signifigance of the 'A' he made with his fingers on the highlights, or the shirt he was holding in the dressing room pic, till I saw the other tweets this morning about that little lad, Arthur. 

Bruno, man. :smitten:

Edited by TK-421

13 minutes ago, Abacus said:

It's so impressive how far and how fast Anderson has come on.

I was thinking he needed another loan season before being in the squad, but he's become a real valuable member of it now as a sub. Might even need to start the next match depending on injuries etc.

It's a shame Bruno pinched that chance off him after he'd just been clattered. Would've liked to see what he'd have done with it. 

I woke up positively glowing this morning. The same kind of feeling where you think you have to work then realise it's your day off/weekend.

So happy Bruno got his goal and didnt get what looked an inevitable second yellow. Chefs kiss.

Just now, mikejaxer said:

It's A for Arthur, isn't it?

Nah, straight after the goal he made the 'A' first for little Arthur, then just after, he makes the 'M' which will be for his son.

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

Sad to see him doing an Ayoze esque celebration

Hopefully he gets rightly booed next game by the bald squad.

Wonder what that was all about. Instinct was that he hadn't heard his song in a while. Or maybe he'd read the Leeds threads?

11 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Wonder what that was all about. Instinct was that he hadn't heard his song in a while. Or maybe he'd read the Leeds threads?

Just copying the multitude of other players that do it is probably high on the list. Who knows?

---

FWIW I thought Brighton missed Webster massively.

27 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

probably blocking out the shite from neville and carragher about us missing top 4