Newcastle United 4-1 Brighton & Hove Albion (18/05/2023)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They play Southampton at home on Sunday so your assuming if they were prioritising that as an easier game. 

I know a bloke who worked for Brighton and was with the owners from mid afternoon. They knew who was being left out, had their reservations but, trusted De Zerbi. I got a message before the match saying welcome to 3 points.

The two Brazilians are so fucking radge, man:lol:. Really great chemistry, and really superb, positive energy just radiating from them. It's clear they absolutely love the local adulation from a football-mad public over here.

The angle in which the break for Wilson's goal got my nipples fully erect like.

Fans buzzing with the lil trippier nudge, buzzing with playing it out calmly, almiron losing his man and the eventual pass bringing every fan to their feet in absolute anticipation.

Can almost feel every square inch of the fans fear and worry just fucking drift away in that one move.

Poetry.

Was at Micky Flanagan last night when the match was on and they locked the phones down on entry to the venue. There was a few unlocking stations and we managed to catch BDB plant that header just before we went in. What a night, what a result :headbang:

2 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The angle in which the break for Wilson's goal got my nipples fully erect like.

Fans buzzing with the lil trippier nudge, buzzing with playing it out calmly, almiron losing his man and the eventual pass bringing every fan to their feet in absolute anticipation.

Can almost feel every square inch of the fans fear and worry just fucking drift away in that one move.

Poetry.

It was magic. Lovely to see Almiron in full attack mode like earlier in the season.

26 minutes ago, Disco said:

Completely forgot Wilson should’ve scored another at the end. 

Yip.  That was a poor finish.  Just being honest.

What a fuckin result this was mind. The players (not Miggy) looked knackered, I hope we can wrap it up on Monday then have an end of season run out at Chelsea, play with no pressure and fuckin wop them.

4 hours ago, Emotic said:

The two Brazilians are so fucking radge, man:lol:. Really great chemistry, and really superb, positive energy just radiating from them. It's clear they absolutely love the local adulation from a football-mad public over here.

Bruno screaming at the Leazes in Portuguese as if we're all fluent after Burn's goal, man. :lol:

5 hours ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

they've only gone and gone multi match cam!

(maybe they have had two previously but I don't remember them changing mid incident before!)

Felt like they cut in a higher quality “stable” camera, maybe something from documentary team.