Yankuba Minteh (now playing for Brighton & Hove Albion)

13 minutes ago, KDT said:

I mean literally every premier league footballer should be able to finish that on their stronger foot from 8 years out. He’s been pony apart from that.

I missed the first half but he's looked a threat in the second. Very direct and could easily have played a part in another goal as well.

1 minute ago, Smal said:

guys our current right wing options are Miggy Almiron and Jacob Murphy :lol:. Of course it was terrible business to sell this guy and not get a RW in. 

Add Gordon into that list.

Just now, Sufi said:

Some of us are like bitter ex's stalking social media. I'm happy for him. We needed the money. That's life.

This really.

Only real fuck up was ourselves spending too much :lol:

7 minutes ago, Smal said:

guys our current right wing options are Miggy Almiron and Jacob Murphy :lol:. Of course it was terrible business to sell this guy and not get a RW in. 

Only really true if you conveniently forget that the potential alternative was to sell Anthony Gordon to Liverpool  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Only really true if you conveniently forget that the potential alternative was to sell Anthony Gordon to Liverpool  :lol:

the other alternative of course was to sell Minteh and actually buy a right winger instead of fucking around for a month chasing a centre back who we didn’t even sign!

3 minutes ago, Menace said:

Your average fan has already accepted that it was the best of a shit situation, it's very odd behavior seeing this bumped every week like

We had to sell, and it might still turn out to be great business. It will only really die down once we get ourselves a new RW and depending on how much it costs to bring one in.

Just now, Smal said:

the other alternative of course was to sell Minteh and actually buy a right winger instead of fucking around for a month chasing a centre back who we didn’t even sign!

Well yeah, I think we all agree with that, but the point is that selling Minteh wasn't the egregious part of it, that bit of it was fine.

47 minutes ago, vexred said:

He's not a rw

Played there a lot for Everton, started off there for us and we signed Barnes. I'll bet Eddie doesn't see Gordon as only a LW but someone e who can play right along the line.

47 minutes ago, Menace said:

Your average fan has already accepted that it was the best of a shit situation, it's very odd behavior seeing this bumped every week like

It's because one of a small cadre have to bump it with the same, boring post: "wow such shite this lad, great business"

Just so happens this week he scored about 15 minutes after that post was sent.

13 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

When the other options were selling a purple or the club itself taking a punishment, don't you have to be pretty dim to not be content with selling Minteh?

Some people were actually content with taking a point deduction, so yeah..