Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Its a shame really that even if this gets fully sorted by tonight (doubtful) or tomorrow there's no way we'll see Tonali at St James's or in the shirt doing the usual promo pictures for the media any time soon.

Or do we think Italy will allow him to fly out between games for half a day and then head straight back?

1 minute ago, Mazzy said:

Its a shame really that even if this gets fully sorted by tonight (doubtful) or tomorrow there's no way we'll see Tonali at St James's or in the shirt doing the usual promo pictures for the media any time soon.

Or do we think Italy will allow him to fly out between games for half a day and then head straight back?

It's Italy U21s, so maybe. Besides, I'm sure we can fly a Newcastle shirt out to him. :aww:

9 minutes ago, Milanista said:

I work in the intersection between fashion and law (I'd be an Italian stereotype if I wasn't Muslim [long story])--writing fast is not difficult.

I enjoyed talking to you all about Botman and football in general. I'm just shocked that our ownership sold Tonali.

Our new owners really think they have broken the code on transfers--and I'm angry that they think they can apply Moneyball to our club.

If it works, they're geniuses. If it doesn't, they're crazy.

Without wanting to read the 26 pages that are new in this thread since this morning, I sincerely hope that posters haven't been too mean and you stick around on here.

I really enjoyed your detailed posts this morning about this player, his tactical acumen, where he would fit etc. If this transfer does happen- and it's still a big "if" then I hope it works out well for all parties and that your owners reinvest the money smartly to improve the squad. 

Also next time we're linked with a Milan player I want to read you writing "after we passed on Botman and then discarded our cast-off Tonali to you..." 😉