Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

I was intrigued by the discussion here, and I admit that Tonali is a hard player to analyze right now for all the reasons that have already been discussed at length. I wanted to try to see if there was a data-based comparison to be had, so I used the player comparison tool on FBref and compared Rodri, Bruno G, and Sandro - for Rodri and Bruno, I included their age 23 season and the most recent one, for Tonali I included last year and what's happening so far this year.

You can add and change players if you want. There's too much data to display here but this is the link to see it all:

https://fbref.com/en/stathead/player_comparison.cgi?request=1&sum=0&dom_lg=1&player_id1=6434f10d&p1yrfrom=2019-2020&player_id2=6434f10d&p2yrfrom=2022-2023&player_id3=82518f62&p3yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id4=82518f62&p4yrfrom=2022-2023&player_id5=0db169ae&p5yrfrom=2022-2023&player_id6=0db169ae&p6yrfrom=2023-2024

Long and short of it is, data is mostly encouraging, I'd say. Interesting to try to draw apples to apples comparisons. 

Corona, who recently spent time in prison for amongst other things illegally obtaining photographs and trying to blackmail clubs and players with them, has also threatened to name “all the homosexual players in football.”

Sounds like an upstanding and respectable fella who should absolutely be listened to...

Can't help but feel he's just picked the two Italians who've moved to the PL too. :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Corona, who recently spent time in prison for amongst other things illegally obtaining photographs and trying to blackmail clubs and players with them, has also threatened to name “all the homosexual players in football.”

EQCmW8mU4AAfJOC.jpg