Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

11 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Need @Disco to come here and tell people to stop being tories or something.

Footballers have a great job that allows them to do things like this, I wouldn't get worked up over it.

Disco isn't gonna side with some forrin scrounger taking our nurses.

Eddie howe must have granted him permission to go? Doubt it'll matter to the rest of the team. So for me the only issue is that it's a bad look.

If he'd had a bit more sense he'd have avoided advertising the fact that he's gone on holiday. 

Personally I'm not arsed.

1 hour ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Need @Disco to come here and tell people to stop being tories or something.

Footballers have a great job that allows them to do things like this, I wouldn't get worked up over it.

:lol: I just hope those whinging do the same if they’ve had a bad time of it at graft. No leave, no nice dinners, no TV after Mike Neville. 

It’s more concerning he’s gone to Dubai. Get some culture down your neck Sandy. 

1 hour ago, loki679 said:

Edit:  Worra nobhead.  We're not 'judging the lad for leaving the country at Christmas', we're judging him for fucking fucking off while the rest can't and he's only able to because he totally screwed us over.  Jesus Christ, dickhead.

Rough night Loki? :lol:

2 hours ago, loki679 said:

He could be training like the rest of them are.  See any picutres of Big Joe sunning it up somewhere?

Edit:  Worra nobhead.  We're not 'judging the lad for leaving the country at Christmas', we're judging him for fucking fucking off while the rest can't and he's only able to because he totally screwed us over.  Jesus Christ, dickhead.

:lol:

59 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

I know it’s not right but every time we lose I get angry with this guy😀

Same, I’m a reasonable person normally, but that gormy look he has with his hot wife whilst being paid fucking thousands a week for doing fuck all, whilst we are turbo shite, is starting to really grate

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

The squad's been massively stretched with a 17 year old playing his position and he chooses to post that. It's not just a really dumb thing to do in PR terms but it's hard to imagine that goes down well with the rest of the squad in the current circumstances.

Edited by ohmelads

He really needs to go above and beyond next year otherwise you're potentially looking at one of the worst signings in the club's history. Not saying that is the case now but it could turn out that way and I hope it doesn't.

This prick has left us right in the shite. Can’t help but think he doesn’t give a fuck about us when you know he’s in some six star hotel covered in Prada and Rolex and braying the life out of a beautiful woman while “his” team falls off the face of the planet. 

Edited by RS

My bet is by early April the first stories about him wanting to return to Milan in the summer will start appearing. Call me a sceptic but with hindsight it's clear he had ulterior motives for a move away at that time.

Edited by Sean

14 minutes ago, RS said:

This prick has left us right in the shite. Can’t help but think he doesn’t give a fuck about us when you know he’s in some six star hotel covered in Prada and Rolex and braying the life out of a beautiful woman while “his” team falls off the face of the planet. 

:lol: