Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 minute ago, madras said:

I'd doubt any ban would start at the very second it's announced. It would have to commence from the day after you'd think.

Ban announced before match, Sandro plays out of his mind knowing it’ll be his last match for 10 months. Write it. 

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Ban announced before match, Sandro plays out of his mind knowing it’ll be his last match for 10 months. Write it. 

We win. The entire UEFA club structure, led by the Premier league big 6, complains about NUFC fielding an ineligible player. We are kicked out of the champions league and banned from European competition for the next five years. 

46 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

“If that’s the case then you know more than I do” - what a great way to answer the question. No need to get nasty or defensive and can never be called out for anything.

He is the most professional manager I have seen. Never any malicious comments. Never disrespectful. Always knows how to address an issue and is well briefed before going in for interviews. Love the bloke.

6 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

He is the most professional manager I have seen. Never any malicious comments. Never disrespectful. Always knows how to address an issue and is well briefed before going in for interviews. Love the bloke.

He is outstanding.  If he wasn't a footballer he would have done well. Imagine if he was the face of the government as in their press officer.  He'd probably be better placed as the USA equivalent.  Biden might have a chance of a 2nd term.

Just now, relámpago blanco said:

He is outstanding.  If he wasn't a footballer he would have done well. Imagine if he was the face of the government as in their press officer.  He'd probably be better placed as the USA equivalent.  Biden might have a chance of a 2nd term.

Don’t be hasty! Eddie is a miracle worker alright but fuck me that pant pissing geriatric can’t get in for a second term surely not Shirley [emoji38]

35 minutes ago, Infatuation Junkie said:

Klopp would be something along the lines of “Are you serious with me right now?” 

“You’re not being for real with me asking this about a player, the day before a massive game” 

“We’re Liverpool, victims of the north”

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Klopp would be something along the lines of “Are you serious with me right now?” 

“You’re not being for real with me asking this about a player, the day before a massive game” 

“We’re Liverpool, victims of the north”

Most managers would stand up straighter, stare back and say something along the lines of “look, we will play him if we can and that’s all we know at this moment” whilst having some attitude in their voice.