Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Not a dig at Milanista who, despite being a very decent poster, is understandably very biased towards his team but:

Reading the arrogant Milan fans’ reactions online if this guy signs would be:

*italian hand gestures* :sweetjesus: Squisito!

3 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Is the rumor solid enough to deserve its own thread?

Given it’s been verified by the Italian football ‘expert’ at The Athletic, I’d say so

@Milanista thanks for your contribution. While you obviously see things more with a Milan bias, your points about Tonali are interesting and valid. We all know Milan is a huge club, both historically and currently. 

However, sometimes you do make points that invite a little more criticism…the main one being that Milan would beat City in the final. I know you say that with Bennacer and Leao you would have beaten Inter but even with Bennacer in the side you were 2-0 down in the first leg and getting smashed all over the pitch. If I remember correctly he went off in like the 20th minute? The whole tie was pretty much over by then tbh.

My memory of that game was that Milan looked completely scared, timid and with huge huge gaps between midfield and defence. Look at Mhikitaryan’s goal…absolutely shocking from a defensive point of view and arguably you looked better when Bennacer went off. Anyway, my point is this - I don’t think there’s evidence to say even with Leao there you’d have beaten Inter, and even less of a chance against city. It’s those sorts of statements that kind of make people have a go at you.

Please do keep posting however, it’s nice to have different voices in here and yeah you’re probably right, it’s highly unlikely we get Tonali, but we’ve had year of fake bids for shite like Choudhary, so most of us are living in dreamland at the moment!

Edited by AJ9

Just now, RodneyCisse said:

Get him to Ollie and Joe’s on the high st for negotiations.

Cosy Joe’s? Deal signed and sealed within minutes once the ripper comes round promising full nuddy for a quid each in her pint glass.

Can't be the only one thinking this news conveniently comes out just after McTominay adds more to his value after scoring for Scotland again which has him on more international goals than Declan Rice in less games. But let's just ignore that because it doesn't suit the agenda.

Just now, TBG said:

Can't be the only one thinking this news conveniently comes out just after McTominay adds more to his value after scoring for Scotland again which has him on more international goals than Declan Rice in less games. But let's just ignore that because it doesn't suit the agenda.

Classic fishing rod post by the TBG :lol: