Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

Great video and insight. Wait til he gets in with the lads and they integrate him into the group.

It's clear this is the best group of lads we've had and I think he'll love it here. Everybody seems to say we have the best dressing room they've seen.

Excited as fuck watching that. What a club man!

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, Rich said:

Apologies if covered, but who's the Steve Merchant lookalike? Met Tonali at the airport and is all over the video. Translator?

Was thinking the same about the lanky Jurgen Klopp. 

8 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Bit forward mate. He's not gonna take your calls anyway.

Bold to assume, I have lush hair that I reckon could seal the deal - plus I make a banging spag bol.

Actually having just googled Milan's training facilities, I'm canny shocked that a club of their stature has such an ageing training complex.

The fitout at little Benton doesn't look terrible when pitted against it[emoji38]

Aye, found that all a bit odd. Wonder if the club have been buying up/leasing property around the area to get them straight in - in the past they’d just get chucked in the Hilton for weeks on end.

Just now, Anderson said:

Aye, found that all a bit odd. Wonder if the club have been buying up/leasing property around the area to get them straight in - in the past they’d just get chucked in the Hilton for weeks on end.

Yeah, must just be temporary for him to settle for a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Anderson said:

There was a story a while back that the club had bought some houses (can't remember if 3 or 5) to help settle players in quickly.

My lass has properly gotten into this transfer (she's Italian) so she's learning so much about this club every day  :lol: 

We watched the whole vid and Tonali, bless him, shows so little emotion..... his partner is absolutely outstanding but I was laughing so hard at her canteen gasp. He's left the San Siro and AC Milan yet is being asked to react to our facilities :lol: 

Excited to see him play, mind.

1 minute ago, madras said:

There was a story a while back that the club had bought some houses (can't remember if 3 or 5) to help settle players in quickly.

Would make sense. Got to be easier to settle in in a nice house in Darras Hall, rather than living out of a suitcase in a hotel.