Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

23 minutes ago, GideonShandy said:

No. He just told me to stop whining about his suspension and posting stupid shit on the Tonali thread, which he thinks is hilarious. Said he had a blast in Dubai but is planning to spend more time in Milan in the New Year and maybe get his teeth fixed. Gave me a hot tip for the 3:30 at Haydock Park, which was nice, and asked if I fancied a small bet on the Liverpool game, which he's pretty sure we'll lose by three goals. Worrying, but at least he's broken his silence.

All I got was a picture of his lasses fanny!

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

The club should be taking legal action against AC Milan and aim for a settlement involving a much lower transfer fee.

Under what court? I assume any refund would be from an Italian court, no? FA can't force a refund. UEFA?

4 hours ago, Shearergol said:

Tonali sent me a private message to personally apologise. Did nobody else get that then?

Took me and the missus out for dinner to apologize. Dissapointed it turned out to be Wetherspoons, he picked up the tab though, so there's that. 

• 1 month later...

Was watching the recent NUFC darts video on YouTube and it was great to see Sandro on there.  He seemed happy, relaxed and his English seems to have improved loads.  Even showed a bit of banter with Hall and the guy from NUFC TV.

Screenshot2024-02-02121852.png.98c0707d44cfa8922af99859ff2460dd.png

5 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I maintain he’s going to be absolutely class next season. 

Same here. Player of the year or thereabouts. 

14 minutes ago, Reggae Magpie said:

Was watching the recent NUFC darts video on YouTube and it was great to see Sandro on there.  He seemed happy, relaxed and his English seems to have improved loads.  Even showed a bit of banter with Hall and the guy from NUFC TV.

Screenshot2024-02-02121852.png.98c0707d44cfa8922af99859ff2460dd.png

Heard he had ten large on Dummet winning the dart challenge.

How long ago were these filmed? 

Looked like the same event in the background as all the other preseason stuff?

Edited by alexf

4 minutes ago, alexf said:

How lovely ago were these filmed? 

Looked like the same event in the background as all the other preseason stuff?

Yeah I think someone else's comment on here a while back only then made me realise they bulk film all this stuff on a media day near the start of the season, which makes sense. 

5 minutes ago, wormy said:

Yeah I think someone else's comment on here a while back only then made me realise they bulk film all this stuff on a media day near the start of the season, which makes sense. 

I didn't watch much of it.  But doesn't Dummett mention the darts world championships and how he's been playing a bit more again?  Must have been fairly recent. 

58 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We are 18 months away from the hardest Youtube edit the world has ever seen.

2 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I’m all in with this also.Predicting Gordenesque rise to fan favourite (I believed in both btw just because Eddie wanted them) Same with Barnes also! 

7 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

The Sandro Allez song is the biggest ear worm yet, even more catchy than the Gordon one. Spent the whole day humming it.

Massively agree, and if it means us hearing less of the Moretti/hating Sunderland shite - I will be a happy man. 

6 minutes ago, RR15 said:

Massively agree, and if it means us hearing less of the Moretti/hating Sunderland shite - I will be a happy man. 

Must admit the "he fking hates sun'lun'!" end line always cracks me up because it makes no sense whatsoever.

If we get knocked out the FA Cup in the next round, and assuming we play 3 games at the start of next season before his ban comes to an end. We'd be exactly halfway through his suspension right now, in terms of competitive games.

Edited by 54

I would imagine they have regular media afternoons, the different sections in the background visible will just be different stations for different broadcasters etc