Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

9 hours ago, SteV said:

First game back at home to Spurs?

You know what to do @Heron

Put my mortgage on him getting a booking and dropping him a text to make it happen?

Well I was told he would definitely miss the Italy game tonight, and likely the rest of their tournament run.

21 minutes ago, BeloEmre said:

Injured according to that Bland lad.

He's been shown up as a dickhead a few times lately, so not too concerned.

On 19/06/2024 at 09:32, Optimistic Nut said:

Christ, if these stay fit/off the betting apps man. 

No argument massive improvement on midfield from majority of last season, but still questionable whether they’ll work as a starting 3 against better teams. In an ideal world Tonali and Joelinton alternate and the 3rd player is more creative, at home against Liverpool looked very unimaginative and predictable as 1 example, then there was Brighton away when they were atrocious, jury still out for me.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

No argument massive improvement on midfield from majority of last season, but still questionable whether they’ll work as a starting 3 against better teams. In an ideal world Tonali and Joelinton alternate and the 3rd player is more creative, at home against Liverpool looked very unimaginative and predictable as 1 example, then there was Brighton away when they were atrocious, jury still out for me.

New to English football then. I’ve always thought of the top leagues Italian to English is a massive transition.

4 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The lad thst broke it claiming it's a hamstring issue, but he isn't expected to miss the start of the season.

So covering all the bases? “Yeah he was totally injured you just didn’t see it” :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

You’re believing Joel Bland? Wise up 

Clearly he’s got no mates, as if he did one of them would’ve had a word about this “journalist” shite

Amount of times he’s tweeted something, only for someone like Hope to contradict it within minutes and the little whopper to then apologise is mad.