Sandro Tonali

The Prophet

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

"And considering gambling is banned in Saudi, along with being homosexual and women being allowed to drive"

Not defending the Saudi state here, but Women have been able to drive there for a few years. So this isn't even accurate.

Really is basic journalism to at least get the facts right that are widely known and available. I'd be embarrassed if I turned in such shoddy work to my employer.

Even "Newcastle has been sportswashed" demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of what sportswashing is. 

Wouldn't even wipe me arse with that rag.

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he's still available would you give Bruno a break tomorrow? Would mean he doesn't risk getting suspended for Arsenal. Would prefer Tonali and no Bruno tomorrow than neither v Arsenal. 

I would I think, Bruno has played a lot and has made a couple of laps around the world in the last 6 months as well. If he gets injured we are monumentally fucked.  

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Think we should just go the full hog and play Lascelles as a number 8 destroyer to be honest, would allow Bruno to get a bit further up the pitch.

Don't be so stupid. We need Jamaal available to give Wilson a break in Isak's absence. Bet his hold up play is top tier.

53 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

If he's still available would you give Bruno a break tomorrow? Would mean he doesn't risk getting suspended for Arsenal. Would prefer Tonali and no Bruno tomorrow than neither v Arsenal. 

No.

3 points against Wolves would make the Arsenal game a bit of a "free hit". You'd take a draw against Arsenal now.

The more I think about this the more I'm pissed off with Tolali and maybe Milan depending on what they knew. As soon as we agreed the fee with Milan in June then Tonali should have spoken out about his addiction and allowed the transfer to be cancelled. Instead he allowed us to give his home town club £55m knowing this could become public at any time and it will be Nufc not Milan who will suffer the consequences of his ban once it comes out.