NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

Would feel pretty sickened if we got Neves in all honesty. We’ve already got stuff stacked in our favour long term without needing to overdo it. I at least want to try and feel like we go on to achieve our success through semi-legitimate means 

16 minutes ago, Myleftboot said:

Once we get the Joe’s back fully fit we’ll have plenty options in midfield.

Not with Barnes out though, we need Big Joe to cover that LW spot as well.

There's a reason we got Tonali in and it's because we lacked depth in CM areas. If he's out for atleast this season then we need another CM in January 100%.

Only upside of this Tonali stuff is that we might see Miley given a few more minutes here and there.

11 minutes ago, 1964 said:

The fume would be spectacular 

It would I'm starting to think we should do it just to wind up klopp. Do it properly though. We won't be paying sandro so loan him and contribute whatever we pay Sandro for neves in wages. Then the fa can't say anything as we can say we paid 53 million for tonali and this is what we pay and it's a replacement.

6 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Why won’t we be paying Tonali?

It is a common misconception that he won’t get paid.

as pointed out by the Athletic, Toney continues to receive full salary, and even if he is banned for three years, the maximum pay the club can deduct is six weeks as per current playing contract regulations.

21 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Palace supposedly set a 60 million price tag for Marc Guehi- linked with us.

Said the other day they wanted 50 million for Anderson and they'd want more for Guehi with him being English. 

32 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Palace supposedly set a 60 million price tag for Marc Guehi- linked with us.

I am still all in on Todibo - think he has way more upside 

Guehi wasn’t that great yesterday - albeit in a poor side - but he still has a lot of potential - it’s the English premium that will mean we won’t go for him 

With Sandro out - I really hope we get a midfielder in - will be hard in Jan though 

Pedro Neto is a player I'd be looking at.

Edit: He's 23, plenty of PL experience and really starting to look a player. Has shades of Mahrez to his game. Eddie would work wonders.

Edited by STM

7 minutes ago, STM said:

I’ve mentioned him before. I think we should break the bank to get him if that is what I takes. He would take us to the next level. Has everything Howe would love for a player in his team. And will only get better in a better team and under Howe’s coaching. Imagine him Isak and Gordon. 

No matter who we go for in the future I hope it’s top top quality players before quantity. Players that transform us that extra level. But players that are hungry with the right mentality and that fit into the TEAM. Not names for the sake of it. As of now we already have decent depth as well as massive potential in players like Tino and Hall to name two. We don’t need big numbers now with the squad we have. Sign 1-2 players at most in each coming windows. Unless it’s youngsters for the long term. 

Edited by Ikon

17 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

We had 3 right backs when we signed Livramento. 

Yeah but one of our RBs was out with a serious injury and still hasn’t returned so we had zero cover for Trippier - a RB was a must in the summer 

Its nonsensical to sign a LB unless we sell one 

1 hour ago, Mikky said:

I am still all in on Todibo - think he has way more upside 

Guehi wasn’t that great yesterday - albeit in a poor side - but he still has a lot of potential - it’s the English premium that will mean we won’t go for him 

With Sandro out - I really hope we get a midfielder in - will be hard in Jan though 

At least twice he completely switched off as we attacked, think he looks better due to them being dull and unadventurous rather than being a top cb

14 minutes ago, STM said:

Edit: He's 23, plenty of PL experience and really starting to look a player. Has shades of Mahrez to his game. Eddie would work wonders.

Looks fantastic- Arsenal being linked but think he’s a Miggy upgrade. Don’t think he’s going to make the same impact when challenging Saka for a place.

15 minutes ago, STM said:

More I see I like, adding lots of assists to his game too.