NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

12 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

I’m interested in Margot Robbie. Doesn’t mean I’m going to get her. 

Not with that attitude

8 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

He's definitely a million times better than Dubravka but he's still absolutely shite and it feels like a waste of 15 million .

I don’t want him, but he’s not absolutely shite.

Hopefully it's another smokescreen to Edwards a la Nmecha, Barella 

Having said that £15m would be cheap, no way Arsenal would do that 

23 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I don’t want him, but he’s not absolutely shite.

He has to be absolutely shite.... or absolutely mint, in between doesn't exist. :lol:

The reality is that he is a very good PL goalkeeper, a significant upgrade on Dubravka, a recent England International and someone who we could improve.

If we are being quoted less than 20m, it's hardly any wonder we are interested in him. :lol:

That's not to say he hasn't had his shakey moments but fuck me....

Posted (edited)

15m would be a bargain, largely because we could sell him for most of that in a couple of years time if it didn't work.

Something smells off about this rumour mind, it's got guesswork written all over it.

Edited by STM

Said it last summer and I still think Edwards is used as their smokescreen.

Drip feed him some "info" while actually going after someone completely different.

Isn't this what happend with the Tonali deal, he said we were definitely going after someone else iirc.

It might not be factual, but it feels like goalkeepers don't peak until they are 30, Ramsdale is 26.

Also, worth baring in mind that Ramsdale and Pope know each other and are probably mates, they certainly have connections, even outside the England setup. Even though the competition might be tough, I'd wager that they would enjoy working with each other in training.

4 minutes ago, Joelinton7 said:

Think Ramsdale is a smokescreen for the marmalade guy, who is much better.

that peruvian kid?

27 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Said it last summer and I still think Edwards is used as their smokescreen.

Drip feed him some "info" while actually going after someone completely different.

Isn't this what happend with the Tonali deal, he said we were definitely going after someone else iirc.

Yep, Nmecha and Barella 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Watch Man Yoo and secret agent Ashworth swoop in trying to gazump us for Ramsdale only for Amanda to stand there like:

grin-evil.gif

“Let them have the smokescreen”

Edited by PauloGeordio

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Arsenal ITK (very good one) says Ramsdale expected to sign for us.

teams news and tix very quickly becoming a fraud 

Arsenal only paid £23 million for him, and so it's possible that they are taking less with him not starting anymore there, and with him wanting out.

Article says he will come in to compete with Pope, with the view that he has room to continue to improve.

£15 million would be ridiculous value and nearer to half of what is being quoted for the Georgian, who people wanted because he'd be cheaper!

Once again it's looking like another sharp move in the market. We are possibly going to end up with both Pope and Ramsdale for less than £30 million having been spent on the pair.

Posted (edited)

Pissing money away signing Ramsdale would be nuts if we are so restricted anyway.

edit: Just seeing £15m...which would be fair enough.

Edited by Aiston

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Once again it's looking like another sharp move in the market. We are possibly going to end up with both Pope and Ramsdale for less than £30 million having been spent on the pair.

And yet I'm not sure either of them take us to the level we want to be