NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

2 minutes ago, midds said:

Are we really just naming chocolate bars and shit like that?

Ok fine, I'll go a Chomp & Crunchie combo

Together? Like a sandwich?

Ok, I'm listening...

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Ahh right, slightly disappointed now tbh:mou:

Same, right that's it I'm taking the cream out of a Bourbon and using that as an adhesive to stick the Chomp and Crunchie together. Fuck you society. 

4 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Sherbet Fountains. Trying to eat it the 'right' way for about a minute then abandoning the liquorice and just necking the tube. Get about halfway down before you feel sick and realise you've spilled half of it on your school uniform anyway. 

just snort it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I've looked though his appearance stats and they look fine, I was shocked.

Fine, sort the loan.

Knowing our luck he'll be incredible, seems to be an everything we touch turns to gold theme these days so who am I to judge.

It's so weird when the higher ups know better than the average fan, I hope it stays like this forever.

image.thumb.png.5f98a835829bb11e82bbf62f18602860.png

Edited by Mountain

8 minutes ago, PauloGeordio said:

Don’t fancy a chocolate with your coffee Johnny? 

Personally I wouldn’t lower the tone in here by talking ‘confectionary’. Also, you can stick your chocolate up your arse I only ever eat these with my freshly brewed tankard. 

Spoiler

IMG_6978.thumb.jpeg.e45aa0a97bc4a1efdf9e78505a3bb57a.jpeg

I prefer to go for Hall as we should be able to wrap up the deal much faster than Tierney. Arsenal would have to find a replacement first since Timber is done and they will be light in left back if they let Tierney go as well

He’s been a first team regular for most of his career in a 38 league season and managed over 30 league appearances once. 

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

I've looked though his appearance stats and they look fine, I was shocked.

Fine, sort the loan.

Knowing our luck he'll be incredible, seems to be an everything we touch turns to gold theme these days so who am I to judge.

It's so weird when the higher ups know better than the average fan, I hope it stays like this forever.

image.thumb.png.5f98a835829bb11e82bbf62f18602860.png

1 hour ago, Zero said:

I prefer to go for Hall as we should be able to wrap up the deal much faster than Tierney. Arsenal would have to find a replacement first since Timber is done and they will be light in left back if they let Tierney go as well

I would take Hall out of the 3. He’s young looked good when I’ve seen him. Think his injury record is good, and will be developed well. 

Edited by PauloGeordio

Tierney for me is a short term option, he's 26 now and has had injury issues for a few seasons. He'd be ideal on a season long loan with an option to buy for £25M. Then we can decide come May how he's performed and if his injuries have resurfaced or not.

Cucerella I think is a better option over the long term but still you'd ideally want a loan rather than a permanent move right now but I'd be more inclined to see an obligation to buy at the end of the season for him. He's got a much better track record at actually being available for games than Tierney so you'd trust him to stay fit for 90% of the season.

Hall makes alot of sense and would've been perfect if we could've got him in right at the start of the window before his new contract was signed. He's obviously got way less experience than the other two so perhaps couldn't make the impact this season that we'd need him to. I'd be happy to see us get him permanently now rather than a loan but a loan with an obligation to buy would be alright.