NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

45 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

That seems like a lot for a rather average player 

It's maybe 5m too much. Other than that I don't see much wrong with the valuation.

I know he's an American (born in the UK) and y'all hate that but don't let that cloud your judgement or anything. :lol:

Edited by cubaricho

15 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

It's maybe 5m too much. Other than that I don't see much wrong with the valuation.

I know he's an American (born in the UK) and y'all hate that but don't let that cloud your judgement or anything. :lol:

He has all the physical attributes to be very good

25 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Robinson is in the last year of his contract I think so any talk of £35 million is wishful thinking from Fulham. I wouldn’t want to pay much more than half of that in the circumstances.

If he’s in the last year then it’s £20m too much

24 minutes ago, SteV said:

If he’s in the last year then it’s £20m too much

Where has this pisstake come from around overcharging in the last year of contracts? Wasn’t there that rule brought in where players could buy themselves out?

26 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Where has this pisstake come from around overcharging in the last year of contracts? Wasn’t there that rule brought in where players could buy themselves out?

Remember when the Bosman ruling was going to see the end of  transfer fees, and loads of small clubs were going to go bust?

It's promising there has been no report of a club willing to meet that clause. But for some reason I can't comprehend what it means when that clause expires. Are they going to want even more and just keep him if they don't get it?