NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, BonesJones said:

How much do we think Tapsoba would go for?

Personally would love that as the alternative, and just fuck Palace off. Assuming we would save a chunk and not be spending close to £70 for a CB.

At a guess, I’d say between £40m and £50m. The fee for Guehi is wildly inflated and £50m for a defender is a great deal for many clubs 

2 minutes ago, BonesJones said:

How much do we think Tapsoba would go for?

Personally would love that as the alternative, and just fuck Palace off. Assuming we would save a chunk and not be spending close to £70 for a CB.

I think it would probably be what we were offering for Guehi. Interesting that Ornstein says we are "talking" to Leverkusen about it. Must mean we sense it's a deal within our range?

11 minutes ago, Alberto2005 said:

After all the Gordon to Liverpool rumours I'm actually starting to think we'd have been better off letting him leave banking the money and keeping Minteh.

That should have allowed us to go get a new CB and LW.

Too much rumour and not enough signing make you go something something

1 minute ago, andyc35i said:

At a guess, I’d say between £40m and £50m. The fee for Guehi is wildly inflated and £50m for a defender is a great deal for many clubs 

If the release clause mentioned isn't real, then yeh I was thinking £50m max and likely about £45m would do it. Rumours he on about 80k a week, so we could comfortably increase that for him.

Good profile for us, and what we need right NOW! Don't think it would be worth going for anyone to young and inexperienced, when we need someone to be able to step in now really.

Would leave us a nice chunk towards the RW also!!!

We’ve got Burn and Krafth at the back, most of our centre backs are over 30 and two have ACL injuries. Not sure I’d be turning up my nose at Disasi based on one season at a shambolic club, who still finished ahead of us. That said, I’d rather the boy from Leverkusen.