NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

We have a thread for nonsense twitter, you are welcome to use it. 

The source you posted has no repute. 

:lol:   “Yes, I would like to make a compliant pweeze!” “I rewuse to finish my cheerios unless Geordie boyo moves his speculated nonsense to the cowect thread, thank you!”

IMG_2054.jpeg

1 minute ago, Geordie Boyo said:

:lol:   “Yes, I would like to make a compliant pweeze!” “I rewuse to finish my cheerios unless Geordie boyo moves his speculated nonsense to the cowect thread, thank you!”

IMG_2054.jpeg

It’s all good, we get slow learners like yourself from time to time. Thankfully you don’t tend to last very long. 

Disasi looks impressive, and I don't think he'd be anyone's understudy.

I hope we land a new LB as well. How we got away with conceding so few goals with a back four lacking in pace I don't know, but it's an area that can be improved.

3 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

It’s all good, we get slow learners like yourself from time to time. Thankfully you don’t tend to last very long. 

I think you’d be shocked to learn how long I’ve lasted [emoji38] 

Apologies. I’ll think and scan the forum before posting next time . I really hope you can all get on with your day and I haven’t ruined it :lol:

5 minutes ago, Cronky said:

I hope we land a new LB as well. How we got away with conceding so few goals with a back four lacking in pace I don't know, but it's an area that can be improved.

We do need to add strength in that area, but left-back is definitely a priority. 

6 minutes ago, Geordie Boyo said:

the mention of a 4 year agreed deal wasn’t in the original tweet ya knacker . 

reet! who’s left the play-pen gate open? 

Lmao yes it was but you go off, Burnsie

Just now, Geordie Boyo said:

Really hope we sign this test now :lol:

Would love him to sign but Burnsie’s chef’s kiss of approval was all over the Maddison deal. He flogged that horse as a done deal for weeks and months. He’s at Spurs. He’s even worse than Casey which is some going. Not quite as bad as Luke Edwards though, must be hard being officially trolled by the club as it’s official stalking horse and smokescreen.

22 minutes ago, Cronky said:

The fact he can play RB too is very important too - provides a solid alternative 

Linked with Sael Kumbedi according to the Daily Mail:

“Meanwhile, Newcastle have earmarked Lyon's talented young right-back Sael Kumbedi as a back-up option to current transfer targets.

Eddie Howe's side have been trying to find a middle ground with Southampton for Tino Livramento and retain an interest in Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney.

The 18-year-old Kumbedi started out at Paris St Germain and can also fill in at left-back.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12282691/TRANSFER-CONFIDENTIAL-Man-United-face-Onana-hold-Chelsea-negotiate-Caicedo-move.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Linked with Sael Kumbedi according to the Daily Mail:

“Meanwhile, Newcastle have earmarked Lyon's talented young right-back Sael Kumbedi as a back-up option to current transfer targets.

Eddie Howe's side have been trying to find a middle ground with Southampton for Tino Livramento and retain an interest in Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney.

The 18-year-old Kumbedi started out at Paris St Germain and can also fill in at left-back.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12282691/TRANSFER-CONFIDENTIAL-Man-United-face-Onana-hold-Chelsea-negotiate-Caicedo-move.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

According to @Richand his transfer tracker this is the same source that broke Tonali. 

Another scoop for Talbot this morning with Everton in for Gnonto.

He's bang average, but he gets a ridiculously harsh rap on here. He's got a better hit rate than the likes of Hope and Edwards and he's not been in the game anywhere near as long.

8 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Another scoop for Talbot this morning with Everton in for Gnonto.

He's bang average, but he gets a ridiculously harsh rap on here. He's got a better hit rate than the likes of Hope and Edwards and he's not been in the game anywhere near as long.

Hope been quiet as a mouse this summer and Edwards has had an absolute Tony Blair. 

Just now, Danh1 said:

Hope been quiet as a mouse this summer and Edwards has had an absolute Tony Blair. 

I'm not coming out to bat for Talbot at all because he has written some garbage this summer, but he's also landed a decent amount of exclusives.

There's another lad who works for that site who's alright too. They're clearly both trying to get into the business so have accepted jobs for s shite publication.