NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, nemtizz said:

Cucarella seems like a non-starter unless he's taking a pay cut.

That and Chelsea wanting a huge loan fee. Wouldn’t be surprised if they want £10m for that alone!

3 minutes ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I think Hall would be ideal if we could get it done, the lad looks to be quality already and still has room to grow with the team. But I can’t see Chelsea letting him go and certainly not at that price.

How much would you expect? Personally think that £30m is on the low side, but he’s 18, with 12 senior games under his belt and although he has a few years left to go on his current contract, it seems like he might not sign a new deal. 

Couldn't understand the money spent on Cucarella when he left Brighton and I've not seen him have a good game since, always seems to make mistakes. Hope we avoid despite Eddie's ability to turn water into wine.

Tierney or Hall I'd be pleased with - very different in terms of experience vs potential but trust the decision either way. 

Get one in and it's been a superb window, just need to clear off the bomb squad before it shuts any which way we can.

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

How much would you expect? Personally think that £30m is on the low side, but he’s 18, with 12 senior games under his belt and although he has a few years left to go on his current contract, it seems like he might not sign a new deal. 

I honestly have no idea any more, I mean Bayern have just paid over £100M for a guy with one year left, Likewise Caicedo going for that fee after a year of looking decent. Fee's are utterly nuts and Chelsea seem to manage to rinse everyone for their academy products ??‍♂️

Hall is the way to go if we can get him. Would love that. 

Really any of the 3 would be fine. Cucurella was immense at Brighton. I found a bunch of stats a few weeks ago when we were linked that put him something like the best LB in the league stats wise. I totally trust Howe to turn him around if he ended up here.

Just now, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

I mean they have Malo, Cucurella and Chilwell so it’s not like they’re short at left back, and as others have said Maatsen can play there too

Malo Gusto is a RB.

1 hour ago, LFEE said:

Don’t underestimate or forget how great Burn was and is every time he plays CB.

He doesn't play over Botman or Schar though. Great option to have mind with our high press when teams are eventually forced to hoof it and there's him to head down to Bruno or Tonali. 

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Don’t underestimate or forget how great Burn was and is every time he plays CB.

He did quite well there, but was utterly dreadful against Spurs when they howked us 5-1, and switched off at the wrong moment down at Chelsea in the same season. A bit of a stretch to say he’s been great every time he’s played there. I’d be worried if we got an injury and he was starting every week in that position, 

5 minutes ago, JJ7 said:

He did quite well there, but was utterly dreadful against Spurs when they howked us 5-1, and switched off at the wrong moment down at Chelsea in the same season. A bit of a stretch to say he’s been great every time he’s played there. I’d be worried if we got an injury and he was starting every week in that position, 

So 1 bad game and maybe 2 moments ? (Had one at Everton too) Hardly a stretch though giving he was playing every minute of each game. 

Try not to worry. He’d be fine.

5 minutes ago, Pata said:

That goal was basically unstoppable, lovely first touch from Havertz.

Not sure about unstoppable. It was a good ball, touch and finish, but he still switched off.