NUFC Transfer Rumours

Optimistic Nut

1 minute ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

This is where Chelsea could really get messed up on FFP if they miss the target too many times.  Unless Saudi keep bailing them out.

Starting to run out of first team academy players to sell too. Most of the current squad have been bought for big money on big wages - Gallagher, Colwill, Chalobah, Hall, Broja, Hudson-Odoi and James being the exceptions.  Some of those (and they’ve probably got a few youth players too) they can shift for some money but nowhere near a Mount sized fee (except James who they won’t want to sell, presumably), or what they’re going to need in the future to balance FFP. 

1 hour ago, NSG said:

Ok I’ll just regard the message from my mate who does every Arsenal game home and away then.

What kinda crap is this :lol:

I literally watched him come on in the community shield with a pal who's a season ticket holder.

Here you go fella 

https://ibb.co/x59FVdH

Edited by Menace

Hall at LB would be perfect from what i've seen of him. Really young, already at a high level, and with lots of room for improvement, for £30m that would be a no brainer imo.

7 minutes ago, Menace said:

What kinda crap is this :lol:

I literally watched him come on in the community shield with a pal who's a season ticket holder.

Here you go fella 

https://ibb.co/x59FVdH

Thanks for the photo. The fact he came on as a substitute in a friendly is conclusive proof that you’re right. 

5 hours ago, Cronky said:

But yes, at the top end, there are going to be some spectacular mistakes. Darwin Nunez is one, I think.

Nunez had the second best non-penalty xG+xA per 90 in the league last season, 1.06. Haaland at the top had 1.07. Nunez has massive potential if he starts to finish his chances and it appears to be a mental problem for him at Liverpool.